Burning sensation in back

Ashersmomma

Reaction score
Has anyone else ever experienced a burning pain type sensation in their lower back before? I've come down with a cold that DH had this week. I was laying in bed(it's about 3:30am here) and had a major coughing fit for about 15 minutes. About 10 minutes after it subsided, I had this burning pain in my lower back. Not very severe, but enough for me to notice. Had a little bit of tingling/ numbness go down my Lowe back and into my upper thighs and hooha that last just a few seconds. The pain only lasted a few minutes. I've never had anything like this before. Not sure what to think of it.

I have been getting this also.... It's not the usual back strain pain, it's like a burning sensation...... I told the dr.... Because I had this when I lost a huge part of plug last wk..... She didn't say much about it thought.... She was more concerned if I was bleeding or dilated etc..... I'm assuming its baby dropping lower and pushing on your spine? That's all I can sum it up to lol .....sorry that's prob not a great answer but ur not alone!! And it comes and goes for me in day spurts....

Thanks :) I was kind of wondering if maybe it was LO pushing on something weird. She was moving around quite a bit at that time. She wasn't too happy about all the coughing disturbing her sleep. I haven't felt it since, but will probably mention it at my next appointment just to see what they say :)

In my birthing class, the teacher was mentioning that there's a ligament that attaches to your uterus, in your lower back. Maybe you strained that? :shrug:

That is possible :) I know I was having all kinds of ligament pain last night in my belly. I didn't even think about there being a ligament in my back attached to my uterus!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->