Burning under rib cage & pulling pains

Leo_Mumma

Reaction score
Right, so I need to stay of google! I had quite a full on day yesterday and last night I was in quite a lot of pain. I woke up this morning with pulling pains in my lower tummy and burning under my ribs. I'm pretty sure I just did too much yesterday but HELLP syndrome keeps coming up :wacko:

Its probably just pulled muscle right? The pains don't feel like the stretching pains I've had before but could probably be because I'm the size of a small house now lol

I get the worst burning pains in my ribs......mainly the right side! I've just been told it's from bub growing and the muscles pulling!

It just felt so different to all the stretching/pulling pains I've had up until now. Im feeling better today and think I just did too much yesterday. Back rubs all round lol

My ribs were constantly on fire during my first pregnancy. Especially the left side (on the back) from early 3rd tri until around 35-36 weeks. No relief until baby dropped. The funny thing is my ribcage also shrunk (could tell because of the bras!) when baby dropped...so that explained the pain 100% for me. I mentioned it to my dr and she just said it was due to baby's position.

Do mention it to your ob or midwife. They can probably determine if it's just another pregnancy discomfort (feels funny saying discomfort when it was full blown out pain for me!) or something else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->