burning up!

zilla

Reaction score
is it normal to feel this hot during the 3rd trimester?
I can't remember feeling it this much when I was pregnant with my son.
Waking up in the night soaking in sweat and in the daytime even though it's supposedly chilly outside, I've just got a vest top and leggings on in the house. I've only really noticed it the past few days?

It is for me. I now need one layer less than my husband at just about all times.

Oh I was starting to think it was only me!! I burn up constantly! At work I keep having to step outside and at a family meal last week I kept going to stand outside in the restaurant garden as I was insisting the restaurant was so hot and everyone else was looking at me very strangely! Even though everyone is now wearing winter coats I can't bear to wear one because I get so hot!

Yep normal. I sleep most nights now without sheet or blankets, and only wearing tank and shorts to bed. I usually get cold once OH gets up to go to work at 6am, so I cover back up, and I'm cool through out the day. But for some odd reason as night, I'm sweating.

I never had this with DS1, but I was pregnant during the winter time in 3rd tri.

Normal! Lol i literally sleep in undies and a shirt

thanks for the replies! At least now I know it's not just me! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->