Bursts of anger out of nowhere?

lily28

ೋ.Mama Of A Prince.ೋ
Reaction score
Anyone else?

I get angry out of nothing lately... I had a very calm and sweet temper all during my pregnancy with a couple of tearful exceptions, but now I find myself getting angry over nothing.
Like I cleaned the bathroom yesterday and I would appreciate it if DH didn't use soap to stain the bath tub with soap scum immediately. Is it so hard to use the stupid shower gel for a few days, and help keep the bath tub clean?
Then my mom called at 10.30pm, when she knows this is my bed time, because she was bored and wanted to chat. I was on my feet standing and she was in her bed btw. So I tell her, you know what it is tiring for me talking to the phone standing in the hallway, and she said why don't you get a wireless phone. I was like whaaaat? R U kidding me, where would I find a wireless in the middle of the night so you can continue your chit chat in bed?:dohh:

IDK if I'm irrational but they get my blood boil lately.:growlmad:

Im becoming the same!! My oh says some stupid things, its very common and normally I ignore them but recently I cant help snap at him!! A common one is for him to come downstairs and look at the washing pile.. Go through it until he finds whatever it is hes looking for and say "did YOU wash this.. Thanks" well dear.. Seeing as im sure you'd remember if YOU had washed it.. And you don't.. Then id say its a pretty safe bet that I did yes..
Normally I just say yeah I did.. But no.. I have to throw a sarcastic comment at him lol

ive exploded at OH for various reasons... its hormones and selfishness in equal parts and at seperate times too.

the way ive sorted the clothes washing is that we do our own (he has to help me lift the wet washign cause of spd but hey) we also do the cooking together, i usually prepare the veg (not meat blargh) and get things cooking then he keeps an eye on the food and we plate up together.

if he creates the mess then he should be the one to clean it up. no exceptions, it makes life easier for the both of you. if u want a bath n there is scum just ask him to wipe it off so you can have a bath and give him a big smooch, works for me :)

^ this exactly what happens, he will cook meat and wipe everything (including blood from meat) with 1 dirty towel and spread bacteria everywhere, and I get ready to explode because then I have to clean everything with a new antibacterial towel. He thinks I'm obsessed with this, while I'm not, I'm just doing what is right.

Same with any chore, it is like he does it on purpose to make a mess and have me do it instead of him to avoid the mess. man! I get angry...

If I tell him to do something right he says "I don't know how to do it, I grew up with maids" :growlmad::dohh: bloody excuses.:gun:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->