But is it Art?

Nibblenic

Reaction score
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...nce-artist-birth-stage.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

"I have decided to do this because I want to show people that, as in my previous performances, real life is the best performance art,'

Some people think giving birth to a baby is the most beautiful thing in the world. Does that make it art?

I think the personal and special moment it creates is one of the things that makes it special, I don't consider it art and its definitely not something I like.

ummmmmm not for me.............. i dont see it as ART at all...
is this her first baby?? good luck to her, hope she doesnt start shouting and swearing at everyone telling them to Fox trot oscar...... LOL.......... or even worse pee over people or poo :haha:..........not something i would be interested in watching thats for sure.

Um, no, not IMO. Its beautiful but not an art form. Its a natural process.

Yeah I was like its normal to give birth yes not in a art gallery but still. Doesnt take any talent. Everyone on One born every minute can do it

its like someone doing a poo and calling it art ha

How strange!, I mean its an absolutly beautiful thing, But not something i would call art :lol:

jus mentioned this to a friend who said "anything is art" :/

It's not my taste, I'd rather look at a Monet

I think it's art. It's amazing how a woman's body changes during pregnancy to accomodate a little life and then the ability to deliver that life into the world. I would do this, but then again, I'm from liberal California lmao!

Having baby is definitely not an art, it's a miracle.
Although when I think of art, I think arts and crafts nursery style with glitter and pom poms :haha: x

ahahahahaha sounds so pretentious and dumb IMO but each to their own

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"