Butlins

pa2k84

Mummy to Lucas Richard
Reaction score
Not been since i was a lot younger but thinking of going this year early May time just after ds birthday.

Not sure which site to go for and if they differ all that much in terms of entertainment. Is it worth going for the dining plan?

Also like i said was a long time ago i went - assuming that everything entertainment wise is free with ticket, soft play, swimming, fair, entry to clubs etc. ?

We love butlins lol, went 4 times last year and going again in feb half term, we go to Skegness, we do get the dining plan as its breakfast and tea and it's all you can eat so brilliant, really good variety of food as well.

The entertainment is great too, the have 2 main show bars for families we tend to stick to reds as they do a disco for the younger kids and the red coats get more involved with them. The shows are great from circus, to magic to lazy town my son loves it!!

Defiantly recommend it to anyone with little ones, and yes the passes get u into everything for free as well xx

We're going to Butlins in June Whitsun week :) We're staying at the new wave hotel at Bognor which opens in May. I've never been before but really looking forward to it. The rides and fair ground are all free.

I can't wait :D

Spoken to OH think we have decided on minehead just incase weather awful! Remember last May was fairly nice weather wise, went to beach and sealife centre for Lucas' birthday so hoping this year be the same but can never be sure! Actually feeling a little excited can't wait to book

I went to Butlins when I was 11 and loved it! We went with the dining plan so had breakfast and dinner, buffet style - there was loads!

I really want to take my two next year!

Seems quite a bit more money for the buffet not sure would spend that much on food if went self catering BUT is there no preparing and cleaning up - decisions decisions!

Plenty of vegetarian options does anyone know?

We are going to Skegness Butlins in may, a little deflated about it as its only 48 miles away and we go to skegness most weekends in the summer, so it's not really a holiday, mother in laws idea, will be nice for the kids tho :)

I went a few times when I was a kid and loved it. We went to Minehead last year thanks to Embo216 :flower: and we loved it. We didn't have the dining plan, but we were looking at going the end of May this year but now we're going somewhere else we're not going to bother I don't think. We did apply for it with the Sun Holidays but doubt we will get it x

woohoo going to book minehead with dining for week following Lucas Birthday (would it be terribly wrong to say he is under 2!) Can't go week before when he really would be under 2 as can't have that week off work. Huge difference in price - OH reacons to say he is under but feels wrong somehow

lol think we are going to not like they can ask him and he is very small for his age anyway!

I've been to butlins minehead loads of time and I've never had a bad holiday there I love it!

I too would say your lo is under 2 no point in paying all that extra for the sake of a week or 2

we have just decided to go, minehead too! i need a break and without having to cook so we have the meal plan (the top one), im actually looking forward.

Is there much for a 2 year old to do?

Seems quite a bit more money for the buffet not sure would spend that much on food if went self catering BUT is there no preparing and cleaning up - decisions decisions!

Plenty of vegetarian options does anyone know?

it is an awrful lot more, for us i will not go without food lol! i have three under 25 months, i need a break and i dont want to cook lol!

not sure if this will work
https://www.butlins.com/pdfs/coral-beach-menus.pdf
thats the buffet menu, the premium has more options too but cost loads more.

Oh I'm getting ezcited reading this lol can't wait for.my Lo to be a little older so i canbtake hi. I used to live these holidays.

Minehead Butlins is a great place for hen do's too! Its fab for families of all ages xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->