Butt firming excercise...

seoj

Our family of four...
Reaction score
I'm not gonna be shy here :haha:

I'm trying to build muscle and firm my BUTT!!! I alredy take a Power class twice a week- and that includes a lot of squats, lundges and other leg/butt excercises as well as all over body toning etc...

But, I've plateaued. I did notice some difference at first- then I lost weight after my LO arrived- and I'm thinner now that I've been in years. Which is great- but I also notices that some area's (specifically below) are not AS firm as they used to be. I'm sure age is a factor and weight loss etc...

I did have a procedure done to help firm that area in general- and it helped. Radio waves type thing. But still, I want to build up the muscle under the fat/skin.

Anyone have suggestions of what additional excercise(s) I could try? Maybe I just need to do squats on my own outside of class? IDK. I'm not looking for a miracle- but I'd love to wear a bikini and not wear shorts to cover my butt and still feel pretty good! :dohh:

I think I just need to add extra in-- maybe on my off day from Power (after Zumba or before Blast). I'm pretty much Jello after class as I've been pushing myself more lately and adding weights... LOL

Most weight type classes tend to do quite high reps. Maybe get on the squat rack (on a different day) and do high weight - low reps xx

I chatted with my Power instructor yesterday- figured I'd ask. She suggested more lundges with higher weights-- so I did that in class and for sure felt a diffrence. I just need to do things OUTSIDE of class too! Go figure :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->