Buy 1 Get 1 Free on Flips

K

kirsten1985

https://www.thenaturalbabyresource.co.uk/cloth-nappies/Flip-Stay-Dry-Nappies

Buy one get one free offer on Flip trial packs!

I don't even have enough money to get that! It's something like £17.95 with postage, if anyone wants to go half price and get one trial pack each I'm up for that! I'm sooo skint!

i was totally gonna post the same! Fancy splitting a zinnia?

Yep! I love the zinnia colour! Do you want to get it and I'll paypal you or the other way round? I don't mind!

Ahh thats ace! Will wait to see if anyone else wants to halfsies before I buy some fluff to cheer me up :blush:

Yep! I love the zinnia colour! Do you want to get it and I'll paypal you or the other way round? I don't mind!

I'll do it if you like, am tempted to try out an econ one aswell :thumbup:

not got site open but wasn't there something like a stay dry or organic, which one you prefer?

I'll do it if you like, am tempted to try out an econ one aswell :thumbup:

not got site open but wasn't there something like a stay dry or organic, which one you prefer?

I don't really mind TBH, I spent ages flicking back and forth between stay dry and organic, couldn't decide which I liked best! :lol:

So you choose, I honestly don't mind. I had a look at the econs, but I really am that skint! Lol!

:D

am undecided about econs but i'll have a nosey later (sposed to be doing work now :blush:) I'll let you know when i order, probs this evening x

SIL and MIL's ;) need we say more?! :lol:

Ugh!

I think I might need to try one... do you want to go halves? I don't mind which colour :)

Woo hoo! Yeah halfsies it is! I don't mind which colour either...will go browse them properly right now :D :flower:

Edit: I quite like either the ribbit or zinnia...think I prefer Ribbit but I'll leave it up to you :flower:

I also dont mind between organic or stay dry. I dont have any organic yet so am leaning towards that but whatever your preference is my lovely.

I just remembered I got paid today too :happydance: and my catalogue is only £20 this month which leaves me with enough for a BB if my heart desires :rofl:

Shall we try organic ribbits then? [that sounds really weird!]

Do you want to buy or shall I? I don't mind either way.

I can buy as I dont have paypal so would have to go town to transfer whereas I can just put them on my card on there...is that ok?! :)

Organic ribbits does sound really weird tehe! Right I'll go order them now for us hun :hugs2:

Edit: All ordered. PM me your address and as I'm on holiday next week when they arrive I'll get my mum to send it off to you [getting them delivered to her]

Well ladies I'm now officially cheered up...bought some babylegs too :rofl: Liam's not impressed but thats what he gets for letting people upset me :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->