Buy 1 Get 1 Free on Flips

i have a Zinnia V3 and i never washed it seperately ?? :shrug:

This is sooooo tempting. Money is tighter than tight right now though and probably will be till my maternity allowance comes in which will more than likely not be till next month. I've had about £1500 of expenses for my flippin husband sitting on my credit card for the last three months or so and now he tells me he might not be able to claim them back. WTF?! :growlmad: :cry: Trying not to get too stressed about it, but with LO due in less than 8 weeks..:shrug: I really wanted to get a flip video camera for the birth, which was a bit of an extravagance to begin with, but if we're going to be £1500 down, might now be completely out of the question. :nope:

Anyway, whatever happens, this baby needs nappies one way or another, so if anyone's interested in going halves to get a flip (would prefer ribbit, but moonbeam would be ok too) and/or an econobum, let me know.

I have a few Zinnia AIOs, never washed them separately, they all go in together. :)

i have green aio and i put it in wash with the rest, but that was preloved so maybe all the extra dye had already washed out?

x

Hmm, yeah I have a zinnia BG V3 and a clementine one and I've never washed them seperately to my white ones and the only thing thats ever happened to my BG's is I let my OH wash them once and he put his blue socks in which dyed some of my inserts for a while :lol:

I still really want a zinnia! :rofl:

:rofl: I really shouldn't as I bought an organic ribbit with Rach but :blush: I'll ask Liam later and see if he'll let us!

hahaha come on girlie, work your magic, im not even gna tell paul hahaha

x

:lol: I have around 60 nappies so am reallyreally pushing my luck already with him! :rofl: I still have a cowprint from you to come [that he doesn't know about] and another blueberry :lol: :blush: I'll defo try...I think he owes me a tenner if I remember correctly :D

i have green aio and i put it in wash with the rest, but that was preloved so maybe all the extra dye had already washed out?

x

All mine were new and I never noticed any extra dye, not even when washing at 60. They have always been washed together and with other white things, not had any probs. :shrug:

:lol: I have around 60 nappies so am reallyreally pushing my luck already with him! :rofl: I still have a cowprint from you to come [that he doesn't know about] and another blueberry :lol: :blush: I'll defo try...I think he owes me a tenner if I remember correctly :D

i promise to make sure a lot more love goes into your nappy if you go halfs on a zinnia with me :haha:

x

:rofl: Okies I'll go halves and not tell Liam till it arrives! :rofl:

One thing, I get my money on a wednesday and as we're meant to be going to Cornwall on Saturday I figure better save something :rofl: is it ok if I pay you / or I buy them on wednesday? :)

At this rate I have 4 new nappies he doesn't know about :dohh:

haha worth a try innit, i put lots of love in my nappies anyway, apart from when theyre going wrong and im sat over the sewing machine going oh ffS, this f*****g NAPPY!!! ARGH!!! :hissy:

but that doesnt happy very often, normally i sit very calmly looking like a crafty goddess having no problems at all O:)

:haha:

x

One thing, I get my money on a wednesday and as we're meant to be going to Cornwall on Saturday I figure better save something :rofl: is it ok if I pay you / or I buy them on wednesday? :)

thats fine babes, am in no rush :D

x

Well it made me chuckle ;)

Edit: Wicked, want me to buy them on wednesday? I do have access to the internet down there so will be able to :thumbup:

Organic or stay dry just so I can put a reminder on my phone...[yep I am that bad :lol: ]

I'm so glad you decided to get one cos I was on the verge of saying I would if you wouldn't... looking at the state of my overdraft, that wouldn't have been a clever idea!

Don't know if it's too late to amend the order, but could you add it to the other order so you only have to pay postage once?

:lol: I thought I might have been able to but :nope: as its already a completed transaction.

I dont even look at my overdraft now...I save buying the food shopping, buying Caitlyn's VERY expensive milk etc till payday and then just have a rough estimate of whats left after bills...very naughty :blush:

Well it made me chuckle ;)

Edit: Wicked, want me to buy them on wednesday? I do have access to the internet down there so will be able to :thumbup:

Organic or stay dry just so I can put a reminder on my phone...[yep I am that bad :lol: ]

yeh thats fine hun, just let me know beforehand and i'll paypal the money over to you :D

i think i would prefer stay dry, i presume there is some fleece in there is there, i couldnt really find a good description of the difference between the two?? but saw that the organic was just cotton so would need big liner...actually, im not overly fussed cos i always use liners anyway :wacko:

confused myself now haha

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"