Buy 1 Get 1 Free on Flips

Ahh Kirsten thanks for sharing this! :hugs2: :D you've cheered me right up :lol:

:hugs: s'ok, lol, I've been wanting to try flips for ages! I loooove my BG AIOs, so have high hopes for these!

I nearly bought some of those too! :rofl: but I couldn't justify it so I didn't :blush: the money I've spent today is only the money I'd have spent on disposables so thats my justification.

Liam said I promised I wouldn't get addicted! I reminded him what I actually said was I'd try not to get addicted by all the pretty patterns :lol:

I can buy as I dont have paypal so would have to go town to transfer whereas I can just put them on my card on there...is that ok?! :)

Organic ribbits does sound really weird tehe! Right I'll go order them now for us hun :hugs2:

Edit: All ordered. PM me your address and as I'm on holiday next week when they arrive I'll get my mum to send it off to you [getting them delivered to her]

Well ladies I'm now officially cheered up...bought some babylegs too :rofl: Liam's not impressed but thats what he gets for letting people upset me :blush:

Thanks! No need to hurry, it's probably best if they don't arrive for a while cos hubby is starting to wonder why the postman knows who I am(!)... he now smiles at me in the street (a big deal around here where everyone's miserable) and he also knows my married name and my maiden name cos he's delivered stuff to me so often under different names :blush: I'll PM you now.

:lol: I get them delivered to my mums so my OH doesn't know till I've already got them and washed them :blush:

lol...i am so super skint but i will find the money to get me some!! i've been dying to try them :) anyone know which are meant to be better.. organic or the other..i cant remember the name !!LOL

i need someone to go halfsies on a zinnia with me, paul would actually kill me if i spent that much on a nappy when i can make them and have sooo much material cluttering up the house :blush:

x

organic or stay dry kirsten i can't decide??!

organic.....stay dry.....organic....stay dry....

too late :haha:

Kirsten we are now the proud owners of an organic flip, you did say moonbeam didn't you?? :tease:

I begged my mommy to buy me some....I am a bad bad girl!!

I want some pink ones now too! Been good and got my green unisex one incase the next is a boy but now I want a pink one!! :rofl: OH would quite literally run away with my card I think if I dared to buy it...might try Squish's style ;)

omg i love it Squish i'd try the same but i'm not speaking to my mum at the moment... :hissy: and i dont quite want them that much to make up with her!!! LOL just have to sell my body !LOL ...... wont get anything near enough for one tho !LOL

Sadly the begging my mother will only work once....though I will so be asking her for more pretty nappies for my birthday in May :)

I want some pink ones now too! Been good and got my green unisex one incase the next is a boy but now I want a pink one!! :rofl: OH would quite literally run away with my card I think if I dared to buy it...might try Squish's style ;)

That's EXACTLY why I was happy with green too, just in case we have a boy in future, I thought I should be good. But Leyla only has two nappies that are actually pink, I think she feels like it's all about the next baby rather than her... do you think it will psychologically scar her for life if I don't buy her a pink one? :haha:

:lol: I have 3 in pink...which are thankfully blueberry's so I can just use them as night time nappies and scar my boy for life if it turns out that way :rofl:

I'm going to get rid of some of my white ones to make room for colourful ones. :blush: never knew I'd be like this with nappies :dohh:

too late :haha:

Kirsten we are now the proud owners of an organic flip, you did say moonbeam didn't you?? :tease:

:happydance: Yay I was leaning towards the organic! Sorry I wasn't on last night!

And even though you got zinnia, :haha: I would have been perfectly happy with moonbeam :rofl: Freya has a moonbeam BG anyway!

I have about half and half girly/unisex nappies, my idea is that if we have a boy next I get to buy some more boyish ones!!

I don't think blue looks bad on her though, she wears a lot of blue, but not the pale kind, looks better darker. :D

They have this going on here too I was actually thinking of getting it just to try even though Hayden isn't in cloth haha he's in pull ups now.

Ribbit is my favorite color of the BGs....granted I have no pink since I have only boys but out of the yellows, blues and greens ribbit is the best :D

Yeah I love the ribbit too, I have two of them, it's such a nice colour! They have def picked the best three IMO to sell the flips in.

Yay can't wait to get mine!

Oh they look cool! My bank manager is sobbing but they are a bargain so it's fine really, almost as if they were bring given away!!

Two Zinnia on there way to me! Oh a question, I read somewhere that you should wash Zinnia's seperately as they might colour leak, did anyone else do this, or just shove them in with all their other nappies?

Oh and I couldnt see the biodegradable inserts on that website, but I have found them here, quite cheap I think, good for long days out or away!

https://www.nappies-direct.com/acatalog/FLIP_by_Cotton_Babies_the_maker_of_Bum_Genius.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->