Buying baby bits before BFP!

Before we had Emily and in our struggle to conceive.. I bought baby things as a way to keep a positive outlook.
When we finally managed to conceive we had almost everything so in the nine months of pregnancy all we had to do was paint the room..
I am still using the diapers.. I have 5 more cases to go through..
It's nice to be well stocked but buyer beware... keep the clothes to the min.
I had tons of outfits that we never used..
Diapers, wipes, diaper pail liner, baby shampoo, soap, laundry soap ect.. is a great thing to have stocked up because they cost the most !!

I just went to costco and there was this ADORABLE calvin klein set for babies....a tshirt, jeans and rain coat, so I purchased it for my best friend who has an almost 1 year old.

but as I kept looking at it I was thinking 'I should get one incase I have a girl' and said it to hubby who looked at me like I had 5 heads. I think I might sneek back there and get one as it was only $20! I will try and take a photo and put it up, the jeans are the cutest little things I have ever seen.

p.s I have NEVER been a gushy kids person, and so this is all new to me

Yes...We want to see!...More pics is always a good thing...I am so tempted to shop for my sister's future adopted baby, as they don't have a thing and I don't want them to be overwhelmed when they get that phone call, FXed. The only thing she purchased was a little monkey stuffed animal...

Wow adoption , and I thought this was tough. So hope they get good news soon. Buy away I say . I think it would show support and love.:flower:
It's a great idea to spread the cost.
How nutty is this , I even bought two mat tops recently :blush: my excuses are 1 , they are nice enough to wear all the time with ties to pull in . 2 , I live overseas and mother care here is 4 times the price so instead of 79dollars they were 10 ! 3, err can't think of a third but there they are and I'm sticking to them :haha:

We have been TTC for 13 months and although i have been dying to buy some baby things ive stopped myself as i dont want to 'tempt fate'. Im also desperately wanting to mother & baby magazines but havent !
:dust:

I have to admit that I started scanning Ebay for cloth diapers and maternity clothes right around the time my husband got his vasectomy reversal. That was 4 months ago. Now my drawers are full but still no BFP. :nope:

I also started a wishlist on Amazon (called "Surprise"), but it is hidden/private because nobody knows we are TTC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->