Buying buggies online or instore?

N

Neecee

Who is buying their buggy online? My friend suggested to me that I test one out in store and then see if I can find it cheaper to order online. Just wondered if anyone else was planning to do this.

this is what we are going to do aswell!!

x

I didn't do this i saw the one i wanted and ordered in the shop. BIG mistake i saw it online £100 cheaper!!! 'test' some out and then look online i wish someone had suggested it to me lol

Hi Neecee

I've been trying them out in store and will probably buy online (so I can get the best deal) but so far can't decide which one!!!

I'm buying mine online. I've went for the quinny buzz and found a package online for 515 which is cheaper than anywhere else =) I did try it out in mothercare first though :p

We bought ours in store. If we had someone in when it was delivered, we probably would have done it that way instead - much cheaper.

Thats what we did! Got it much cheaper online! x

Thanks Ladies!

Looks like hubby will have to drag me out to road test some buggies. Ugh, I hate shopping:hissy:.
Yes, even for baby stuff!

We have been to the shops to choose it but we will be ordering online as we can get it over £100 cheaper !!

I bought mine from a nursery shop it was in the sale £100 off x

Got mine online with a 20% discount, it wasn't available instore anyway. We tried a couple in the shops but in the end have got the same as my sister so were also able to try hers before we bought.

I bought mine in shop, decided that i should support local shops really and also that if there was a problem with it would be more likely that the shop would be able to help me.

We bought ours in store, we got a reduced price anyway!! x

I got one 2nd hand off freecycle.. wasn't overly impressed with it so bought a 2nd hand one on ebay that was "8 weeks old" and clearly wasn't :lol: after reading a few bits about being careful with 2nd hand ones.. I bought a brand new one online today here: https://www.preciouslittleone.com/acatalog/CCCCURBANCH.html We did look at it in boots though before buying :)

I got one 2nd hand off freecycle.. wasn't overly impressed with it so bought a 2nd hand one on ebay that was "8 weeks old" and clearly wasn't :lol: after reading a few bits about being careful with 2nd hand ones.. I bought a brand new one online today here: https://www.preciouslittleone.com/acatalog/CCCCURBANCH.html We did look at it in boots though before buying :)

Someone directed me to this website - I think it's great!!! I was looking at the travel systems on there so now I just have to find them in the shops so I can test them out.

I did that with my quinny buzz, looked at it in the shop, brought it online £100 cheaper!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->