Bwahahaha

LeaArr

Just him and me.
Reaction score
I am just laughing at myself right now. Since I had the extraction surgery and the wedding stuff (I will have pics for you guys very soon I promise) I completely lost track of my cycle. Good thing I guess :rofl: I didn't even notice until I saw my ticker on the forum that the :witch: is due today. :rofl:

i always relied on my ticker there and my past posts to help me remeber things also:rofl:

LOL how did you miss that girl?!!

More to the point..... has she arrived yet? & is there any reason to think she may not arrive? (Nudge nudge wink wink!) xx

Well, no sign as of yet. There is always a reason to suspect *wink wink* :rofl:

Oooooh very exciting!! - You naughty girl! :rofl:

Keep us informed!! xx

Hey girlies!!!

Where have you all been today :cry: Ive missed you all :cry:

Sad days for me. I got a new computer yesterday, but I have managed to lock myself out of it. my DH is in the process of fixing it.
Since I missed all last week at work, I have been super busy here. I will be back soon.

Hiya Kerry hun

Didn't quite make it over to general chatter today... did I miss much? xx

Nah not really was really quiet but baby.love is getting poss :bfp: symptoms!! She's testing at the weekend!! So we have to send her loads of :bfp: Vibes!!
Ive been moaning about the dreaded 2WW. But if you really want to hear it, its all on my TTC journal :rofl: :hissy: :rofl:

Buffycat and Owo are both well. Nat's good too.

So all in all a good day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->