Bye bye naps!

S

Serene123

After weeks of forcing naptime, and late bedtimes, I've spent the day leaving Caitlyn to her own devices. She knows how to say nap, and I have kept asking her, yet here we at at 6.23pm and there's not even a yawn yet!

lilly doesnt like naps now either if she does have one we dont get her to bed till well late sometimes midnight so knocked them on the head lol xx

Wow I can't imagine that soon lol, I think at that age they really need daytime sleep, but hope it works for yall! Casen is 4 and 3/4haha and naps a few days a week, would nap everyday if we were in the car everyday lol.

She just won't sleep, she's so hyperactive. She was up untill 11pm last night, and up at 7. It's knackering me. She cries when I try and get her to sleep in the day. I can't force it anymore it's making us both upset :(

i think grls are alot more active than boys hun so dont worry about it.... it obviously suits her this way so carry on lilly will be due bed at 7 up at 7 and no nap all day she is fine if she wasnt she would go to sleep and she doesnt even sleep in the car just looks for sheep and horses and planes lol..... defo an active girl xx

I've always heard the opposite that boys are much more active, but maybe that's it they are just wearing themselves out more or something lol. But whatever works for her is what you should do! :D

She is so active. Her mind amazes me, how it just keeps going and going all day!

Dec came out of day naps around 18 months so did Dan. Dec goes from 7-7.30 am until 8pm, he just doesnt have the time to nap !!! lol so much to wreck and break !!! He is even at that stage now where he goes upstairs to his own bedroom to play :) so with all that going on where do we fit a nap in ??

Yeah, she always wants to be doing something. No time to wind down. Even now she's playing with her animals :lol:

"Caitlyn, is it bedtime yet?" "No not yet" :dohh: :lol:

Char is doing the same thing. Can't be bothered to take a nap. She DID have one today, from 4-6pm, but she'll only take them if she practically passes out and then she doesn't want to go to sleep till late that night and sleep late the next morning!

haha congrats hun... looks like she nos wat she wants xx

lol thats the best way i bet you went rushng to see if she was ok didnt you not the norm!

but maybe the norm from now on well done caitlyn for self establishing lol x

Thank you x

Well the first thing I did was look out the window to see if Rich had gone to work, then I was like :shock: "it's light outside!!!" :rofl:

Mine is currently sleeping 9pm to 9am although some nights he goes to bed at 10 or 11pm. I dont worry too much as when they are toddlers their sleeping times and needs changes quite often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->