c.d 14 and bleed after sex..

Babynumber1

Mum of 1 & Pregnant
Reaction score
Hi guys i`m a bit confussed here.I had a baby 4 half months ago i`m not breastfeeding i gave that up when he was 6 weeks my periods came back regular at weeks after baby.

I was on the pill for one last last month.i had a period since then and 2 weeks after that period bright another period and this week we had sex 2 times and i bleed bright red and quite alot but after a while it stops.I`m on cd14 and wondering if maybe i ovulated early and i`m preg but neg tests with fmu.

Its not std we both havnt been sleeping around.

I cant be the pill as this didnt happen last year when i came off pill to ttc baby 1.Any thoughts???

morning :) this is a strange one hun, im not sure i know how to reply to this and i didnt wana read and run...
I think maybe it could be you are act PG but it is too early,have you tried FRER? i know alot of ppl on here swear by them, either that or it could be your hormones regulating themselves again but confusing you in the process, sorry to not be of much use :) maybe mention it to your DR xx

Hi hun thank you for not reading and running ,I am going to see my doctor soon.And will let you know on here whats up. xx

ok hun, awaiting the news good luck xx

i think since uve just had your baby your body will sill be a bit all over the place, although uve had periods etc its not really that simple, i had my son a yr and a half ago and the doc told me today that this could also be contributing towards my issues with really long cycles and stupidly light bleeds and so on......

All i can suggest is you start taking agnus castus or another herbal supplement known to sort our hormones, and you should see a difference soon. :)

xxxx goodluck with the docs.

ARHHH my period came today had period pains last night,So not prego this month.Maybe for the best as morgan is only 5 months x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->