C section belt

ronnie1234

One child aged five
Reaction score
I had an emergency section on my first planning a planned section for my second, I've seen advertised theralibe c section belt to help with scar recovery / pain etc anyone used?

I grabbed one of those belly shape things for after the c section. I like it helped because it felt like it kept everything in. And it wasn't so scary when I sneezed or laughed.

Are you in the US? Many hospitals in the states provide them for c-section patients and put them on immediately after surgery. Mine did both times, it's standard . You could ask your Dr if they do it and if not you are allowed to request a belly binder put on after surgery . I honestly found theirs to be so much more comfy than the one I purchased from the store!! Worth a shot!!

Look into a steel boned corset for after the incision itself has healed. I had a vaginal delivery but I have an umbilical hernia that resulted in moderate diastasis rectii that never healed up. I started wearing a corset in January (28 months PP) to help with these issues and I am absolutely amazed by how well it worked. With my corset off, my abdomen feels nothing like it did in December, I have a visible 6-pack instead of a gap and I think the excess skin has even shrunken up a tad.

It's also surprisingly comfortable.... and more than a little sexy :blush: :winkwink:

I tried to wear one after my c section but it was so uncomfortable​ so I gave up. Maybe that's why I ended up with a bit of an overhang! I would like to try again after this baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->