• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

C-section date

wannabenewmum

Reaction score
I am already schedule in for a section on the 4/2 but u wondered wat the chances of getting it moved were..... Stupid reason really but my husbands been offered a massive opportunity it starts Monday the 3rd till the 17/2 and it's a special course which in turn will hopefully head him to am interview with the possibility of increasing our weekly wage by 50 % which at the moment wud be fantastic he's quite willing to miss it but another chance lije thus won't come up for 12-18 months, he doesn't want yo muss baby being born, I have an appointment today and wondered if I asked cud they reschedule by a couple of days early I haven't told oh I am gonna ask but I feel guilty about him missing out

You can try not sure how flexible they will be .. Maybe tell a little white lie about the reason tho !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->