c section

belbina

Reaction score
hi friends, again
i had c section in november , when it is considered safe to try again for another baby. after 6 months or a year

hi i had 2 c sections now and docs advised me both times to wait at least 2 years before trying again as to give scar a chance to fully heal as if concieve to quickly you have the risk of wound re opening as bump grows.

Hope this helps xxx

Best to talk to your dr. Mine advised that after any pregnancy, it takes two years for your body to heal properly. I was given the ok after 7 months, but warned about all the possible complications. The longer the better to give your body all the time it needs to heal x

I've read that's its recommended to wait 12-18 months, I have seen ladies on here that have got pregnant before this time though. They may be able to give you more info on how they've coped.

Ill be waiting until after 18 months though

Xx

It takes two years for the body to get over pregnancy and if you want to try for a VBAC the longer the wait the better the chance of a successful one.
I know someone who had a year gap between her three kids all sections.

I was given no advice after my first c section and fell pregnant with ds2 when ds1 was 9 months old. When I had my vbac appointment the consultant said that she considers anything less than 18 months between deliveries after a c section to be a risk factor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->