c-section

R

rubixcyoob.

So as of today I had an emergancy c-section 4 weeks ago. I know I have to wait until my 6 week check before doing any exercise to be checked over by the doctor so that's what I'm doing.

However, after the 6 weeks what exercise can I do safely? And which ones are best to get rid of that horrible over hang of skin as a result of the section? :(
I'm starting to really hate my stomach atm, the stretchmarks I can deal with, creams and stuff will make them less noticeable, but overhanging belly and lovehandles will be there unless I work on them, so help please! :flower:

:hugs: you are only four weeks pp hun. The overhang and love handles wont be there forever!!

As for exercises, start gentle (walking, jogging, swimming) for cardio stuff. You will know how far you can push it coz you'll feel pain if you go too far. And instead of doing sit-ups or crunches, as they put massive strain on your stomach, bring your knee up and across your body whilst standing and at the same time bring your opposite arm down and across your body!! Ok, so that makes no sense :lol: I will try and find pics or better explanation when i'm on the computer later!!

Have a look in the pre/post preg belly thread too. Ignore all the lucky cows that had flat tummies 3 hours after giving birth :)haha:), but you will see that it can take some time for everything to go down. My pics are in there too (i had c-section), but bare in mind, I do bugger all exercise :blush:
Are you breastfeeding? I reckon that contributed to alot of my weightloss :shrug:

xx

just take it at ur own bodys pace. it wood al depend wot exercises u did b4 ur cs. ive heard women say they nvr get rid of the over hsng frm a section. evev women who had d flatest tum

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->