Cadbury World Meet - 27th October 2011 - Birmingham!

I'm coming, with Emily!! :) No idea what I'm gonna dress her up as, best get looking!! :)

Laura! I need to come & see you & Laila & bubs soon! It's been too long :(

Ooh even if I don't come I'm subscribing to this thread :lol:

Laura! I need to come & see you & Laila & bubs soon! It's been too long :(

Deffo! I've had a crazy, mad year so I'm hoping end of this year or next year I can deff arrange stuff :thumbup:

Aww shame you can't come Laura, we could have probably got the same train if you were going by train that is. Dont think you are that far from me

I sound like a broken record lol buuuuuuut can we sort some times out please.
Rhio----shall we meet at the train station again hun.
<3

As long as we sort the times out by the 24th cos that's when I'll be booking my train tickets - after pay day lol xx

I sound like a broken record lol buuuuuuut can we sort some times out please.
Rhio----shall we meet at the train station again hun.
<3

Yeah :)

When do we need to sort out our cadbury ticket things? x

You just print the voucher off and take it with you hun xx

100%, my only worry is getting a costume haha! x

oooooh cant wait to see you and emily i bet you look a right skinny minny mrs. well done on the loss (just nosied at your journal :lol: )

<3

oooooh cant wait to see you and emily i bet you look a right skinny minny mrs. well done on the loss (just nosied at your journal :lol: )

<3

Pfft, I've pretty much stayed the same for the last 6 weeks!! Not been going that well since I started uni :-( Although I am able to fit in smaller clothes now which is lovely! :)

<3

Pfft, I've pretty much stayed the same for the last 6 weeks!! Not been going that well since I started uni :-( Although I am able to fit in smaller clothes now which is lovely! :)

Don't be daft you look amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->