Cadbury World Meet - 27th October 2011 - Birmingham!

Right Ladies I will be booking my train tickets when we get paid a week on Monday and I'm going to be catching the 9.49am from Burton station - this will arrive at Birmingham New St at 10.24am. (Derby ladies this is the 9.53am train xx)

The train from New St to Bournville leaves at 10.53am xx

Ok, girls I know it's my thread but I'm seriously doubting if I can come or not :cry:

If not, I REALLY hope you all have a fab time :flower:

I have no money & I'm a bit of a weird mess atm! :dohh:

Right Ladies I will be booking my train tickets when we get paid a week on Monday and I'm going to be catching the 9.49am from Burton station - this will arrive at Birmingham New St at 10.24am. (Derby ladies this is the 9.53am train xx)

The train from New St to Bournville leaves at 10.53am xx

Doesn't the train go to derby before Burton ?

AWW Char I hope you can come :-( x

Oh yeah - I must have misread the times lmao!

Hold on will recheck them hahahaha

I don't understand - I've checked again and got the same times.

It says from Derby to Bournville via Birmingham New St the train leaves at 9.53am and arrives at 10.27am, then leave New St at 10.53 arriving at Bournville 11.05.

From Burton to Bournville via New St the train leaves at 9.49, arrives at 10.24, leaves New St at 10.53 and arrives at 11.05.

So maybe it's a different train?

Oh! I've just checked the journeys just to New St without going on to Bournville and it's the 9.36 from Derby that goes through Burton at 9.49. For some reason that one doesn't show up when you do a search from Derby to Bournville :shrug:

Ok so to recap and clarify lol

I'm catching the 9.49 from Burton, which leaves Derby at 9.36 xxx

I'm not going to be able to come :cry: I'm gutted, need girly chats and baby hugs to cure my heart break :haha:

Ladies I've just been having a nosey on the cadbury world website, and we can pre-book our entry tickets by calling 0844 880 7667 and quoting "London Midland", "Virgin Trains" or "Chiltern" depending on which operator you are travelling with!

I'm not sure if you still need to take a voucher and present it with your train ticket but I'm sure they will confirm on the phone.

I've booked my train ticket now so think I will call and book my entry ticket tomorrow xx

Just to confirm I'm catching the 09.49 from Burton which will arrive in New St at 10.24. Then I have to catch the 10.53 to Bournville xx

Can you have a nosey to see if the train stops at gravelly hill going to Bourneville because that's my stop so I can just (hopefully) get on the same train rather than go into town and back out. I'm on my phone and can't check

Yes you need the 10.38 - should be the same train I'm on - I think it picks you up first though.

Sweeeeet will let you know when I'm on it. If that fails I'll meet you at bournville station :haha:

You might want to double check though - just in case lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->