Cadbury World Meet - 27th October 2011 - Birmingham!

Aww shame you can't come Laura, we could have probably got the same train if you were going by train that is. Dont think you are that far from me

Aw :( that would of been handy as I am the most rubbish person ever with trains! If there's a next time though hopefully I can make it :D

:wave:

Sorry I've been AWOL girlies, things are more than crazy lately! I'm 100% coming!

nat i bet you look well fit :winkwink: its lovely when you go down a dress size isnt it.

<3

oooooh i'd like to come to this! details please ladies :) xx

Hey Kate! It's on Thursday 27th October and we are meeting up at Birmingham New St station before going on to Bournville. All the babies are dressing up in halloween costumes! We've just got to decide on the times now - but I agree with Charlotte, I think the same as last time would be good xx

Hey Kate! It's on Thursday 27th October and we are meeting up at Birmingham New St station before going on to Bournville. All the babies are dressing up in halloween costumes! We've just got to decide on the times now - but I agree with Charlotte, I think the same as last time would be good xx

count me in :flower: should i buy my ticket before hand or on the day...? how much is it do u know? x

count me in :flower: should i buy my ticket before hand or on the day...? how much is it do u know? x

I get mine from www.thetrainline.com and book them in advance then print them when I get to the station. I go for the off-peak open return which is the cheapest xx

Oooooh lol. If you go to https://www.londonmidland.com/destinations/attractions-and-offers/?= and click on cadbury world then follow the registration instructions, you can print off a voucher to give you 30% discount off the entry price when you travel by train.

Full price tickets are £14.30 so it's £10.01 with the discount - under 4's are free xx

My printer is broke so I won't be able to get a discount boooooo. I might be able to sweet talk OH to print one off at work if I ask nicely :haha:

I think each voucher admits 2 adults so we just need to establish how many of us are going and make sure there are enough vouchers between us lol

Im sticking with char so whatever she does i shall follow :rofl:

Me or other char? :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"