Cadbury World Meet - 27th October 2011 - Birmingham!

Oooh I love the German market! Will come if I can although December is going to be crazy for me with uni work and possibly going to Germany and Emily's birthday. But after christmas my uni work-load will be halved so will be able to meet up more again!

i will be keeping an eye on this for a meet in bham , i would love to meet you all xx

Think we're gonna try for a christmas one! x

Hi Ladies, just wondering if anyone who hasn't been on a meet before is hoping to go on the next one? I would love to go but don't want to be the only person who doesn't know anybody :blush:

Oh Emma don't be silly! We practically know each other - just haven't met yet!

It's almost certain I wont go because I never have the money but it I did go it would be my first meet.

Emma, I've only met the girlies once & I love them all! :thumbup:

I think something should definately get arranged soon german market is here on the 17th

Oh we won't be able to go :cry:

That's Steve's birthday and we are going out for a big family meal - will need to get me and the princess ready, plus finish decorating his cake.

Is it only there for the 17th???

No lol it gets here the 17th of nov and is here right up until 23rd dec so anytime between then

Ohhh :rofl:

Was going to say! I can do weekends/weekdays after the 17th Dec :) x

Well I think I'm free on Wednesday the 30th.. I asked Lyd if she wanted to go for a Starbucks so we could hop on the Bham train together?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->