Cadbury World Meet - 27th October 2011 - Birmingham!

I will do on the laptop tomorrow. Can I get discount with that train?

Ok, booking my tickets today I think I know what train I'm getting on too :haha:

Is it only me and you going anna? lol

Seems like it lol! I'm gonna book my entry ticket this afternoon too x

hiya girls i wont be coming either,i have a double booked drs appointment as just found out were having number 2! im really sorry,i hate to be a let down xx

Did you manage to book your ticket today Anna? Did the discount work? Does anybody know if mummy char is coming?

Congratulations Lydiarose!

No I didn't get round to it Lisa - definitely going to do it today though. I think it's just to pre-book your entry, you pay when you get there from what I can gather. So still need to print of the voucher and present it with the train tickets.

Mummy Char hasn't been on much lately because she's moved house! Oh well even if it's just the 2 of us we will have fun! Little Char said she was doing her best to go though xx

Kate - are you still going?

Edit - just seen your post saying you can't go :(

Can I pre book online or do I need to phone with the quote? I need to sort out a printer!

Hey ladies I've just read the t's & c's and I can print as many vouchers as needed for everyone to get in, and each voucher covers 2 people.

From the sound of it there's just me and Lisa going but if anyone else is still planning on turning up I will do some extra just in case xx

ladies =( I dont think well be able to come. Really sorry i was so looking forward to seeing everyone but will try and come to a derby meet anna in the next few weeks. Alfies had really bad runs lately with his teeth and were just both nakered from all the crying and night wakings lately =(
Have a great day everyone!! eat some chocolate for me :happydance:

<3

Aw poor little Alfie!

Don't think we are going to Cadbury World now - I've just called to pre-book my entry ticket and an automated message says they are sold out until Saturday! So me and Lisa are just going to have a wander around Brum and get some lunch x

Me, you, Daphne and fran will just have to have extra fun for the people who can't make it

I'm such a failure :dohh:

I think we need to arrange something more substantial :(

We could do some shopping in brum near christmas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->