Caffeine sensitivity 4dpo?

crusherwife44

Reaction score
I think I'm about 4dpo and my morning coffee without food (which I normally do) made me run to the kitchen and hurry up and eat something. Like I was gonna pass out.. got really hot. Weird! Anyone else?

OMG same her except I didn't feel like I was passing out it just tasted awful! I tried two different coffee machines too and still yuck. I was shocked. And I had some chips before hand too. I love coffee. I wonder if I can stand it today. I'll try it again in the morning.

Crazy isn't it Lets hope it means bfp soon!!

:dust:

Weird... my morning coffee made me feel weird this morning too... it was strange and then this afternoon, I made more to bring back to work, and I only took two sips, cause I didn't like the taste and I love this coffee

How many dpo? Mine was only for yesterday and today I was nauseous which was really weird

Oh, gross. I just tried to have some and nope. I have this artificial taste in my mouth I can't put my finger on. I wonder if its just because of allergy season. I have had a dry cough since yesterday.

If I'm not preggy this cycle, my taste for coffee better come back :haha:

Hahaha I hope we're just pregnant AND the taste for coffee comes back for you. I had a really dry tickle in my throat 2 night's ago. When are you guys gonna test?

crusher: I'm testing starting my testing tomorrow unless I chicken out. By Sunday it should be positive as its an OSOM.

And I'm coming down with a head cold or allergies are getting me. I want to sleep right now but know it'll mess up temping in the morning. I always wake up at 2am if I go to to bed early. I can't sleep longer than 4 hours. Well, if I'm sick I can sleep a long while...:haha:

HMMMMM...you too? I never thought it would be so cool to have a dry ticklish throat but bring it on as long as it comes with a bfp. :thumbup: How do you feel now? Any nose congestion or odd thing going on?

However, the cruddy part is not being able to take anything for it.:shrug:

OH hey, I just realized I'm gabbing with you in your other post. So remind me if I repeat stuff..HAHAHAHA

What's OSOM?
I work nights and live during the days so I can't tempt. I have a lot of creamy cm but that can be pretty normal so idk.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000KPZMU8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Here is the test. I don't know why it only shows up in my order list on amazon. When I do a deneral search it is not available? Maybe because I order them so much :haha:

They are the holy grail of hpts. If you don't get a bfp on 8dpo odds are slim. crazy saying that but its true. But maybe some people do get a line then but can't really see it until 9dpo. Basically if at 9dpo you don't get a bfp (and you KNOW you are 9dpo) you are most likely not preggers. I hate that thought but its been true in every instance for me.

Night shift can be ok if what you do keeps you busy. I worked nightshift a few summers ago but it did not work out with home life at all. Having a lil girl that needed to be taken care of and a hubby who has to work some crazy shifts some times did not mix. Plus I was too tire to interact with them during the very few hours I saw them before heading to work.
But you do what you have to do.

I got a bfp at 9dpo with my last. Only tested cuz I was so moody! It was a dollar store test. This time I'm not sure. We dtd on Sunday afternoon so PRAYING I oed Wednesday but had ewcm from like Tuesday to Friday morning. We used preseed this time too. Ahhh I'm so nervous

Ok, soooo, lets see, last Wednesday you think you may have ovulated? That would make you 7dpo today. You can multiple days of ewcm after O but even if you didn't O until that Friday you dtd with the 5 day fertile window.

I ovulated this past Friday and I'm only 5dpo today.

Does this sound right?

Ya. That was my way of thinking. I think I ovulated Friday night or Saturday so we'll see lol. I'll probably get a pack of beer if it didn't happen this time. Oh man I hope it worked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->