Caitlyn has Facebook....

archie has one to now lol...how do u find all hes baby friends...i found jasmine but cant find caitlyn etc x

I think you have to be friends with the mum? Are you a member of the Girly Sanctuary? I made a thread on there x

ooo dat wud make sence lol xx yer i am il go c x

I've added babybook, but where is it and how do i get to it from my profile??????? sorry for spelling and grammar, it's called typing one handed with baby in the other!!!

If you go to the top of the home page, you know the search box? Just type in babybook

yeah I've done one for Erin aswell. I'm friends with Caitlin if anyone else wants to add Erin it'll be great. xxx

Alfie has one now too yey, if anyones bubs wants to add him its Alfie Kevin Fishwick :happydance:

has everyone set these profiles to private (if they have pics). dont want to b negative but by doing this the perverts have access to all the pics of your little ones on in one place! i am not judging in any way, i think it is so cute but plz make sure only thier lil friends can c thier pics, there r some sickos out there! take care ladies x

They are not proper facebook's they're "babybook" it's a facebook application and no one can get on the profile to even see the main picture unless they're friends with the mum and/or dad

my friend just did this, i found it funny, but my OH has told me Ella isnt allowed to have one yet lol. x

oh right thats good to know, i didnt want anyone thinking i was saying its a bad idea. i just didnt like the thought of random strangers being able to look at all ur look at ur lo's pics x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->