Cake Making & Baking Group

jo...FAB!! i really like what youve done with the last one too :)

mmmmm fizzy cherries!! havent had those for a while!

your flake one looks so perfect!! im still waiting to try mine....but not sure which flakes to buy....the full size ones cut into pieces might look to thick? so ill be on the hunt for the mini ones! is that what u used?
xxx they look really fab!

jo...FAB!! i really like what youve done with the last one too :)

mmmmm fizzy cherries!! havent had those for a while!

your flake one looks so perfect!! im still waiting to try mine....but not sure which flakes to buy....the full size ones cut into pieces might look to thick? so ill be on the hunt for the mini ones! is that what u used?
xxx they look really fab!
Awww thank you:blush:

Jacs was a sweetheart and sent me the wraps to try out, I saw them and thought Icecream :lol:
I wasn't keen when they came out as the paper discoloured slightly but couldn't put a finished one inside as my cases were too big, if that makes sense at all :rofl:

I just cut a big flake into 4 peices, have to be carefull though as i managed to shatter some LOL

Oh them ones with the yellow sprinkles is popping candy :), i searched high and low for some, I call them my old school girls night in ones :lol:

Ah popping candy! Fabby :) They look really cute and funky Jo.Love them!

Thomas cake is also fantastic as always xxxx

i picked some flakes up from tesco just now :) couldnt find the mini ones :0

yeah i know what u mean. those wraps are cute!!

Can anybody answer my question?

As far as im aware you need to have had your kitchen checked by EH (as you are selling to the public) which is what ive just had done cos i plan on doing the same as you to begin with!
You dont NEED a health and hygiene cert but it is strongly advised!

HTH xx

hi hun, no i dont think u can.
some carboots state secondhand goods only...the people who sell brand new stuff...like stalls etc have to pay a different fee i think, as well as the burger stands n what-not xxxx
ring and ask though x

Hi Girls, wow some brill cakes being baked!
Holly...get you doing cupcakes for those drivers! Woop!
Tracey, fab thomas cake and thanks for that tip on the icing...It was so frustrating why my icing always came out dusty..now I know why!!! Just intime to do my christening cake! Thank you Thank you:hugs:

Jo, your getting really good at this! I love the wrappers too:winkwink:

next on my list is a pot cake :haha:
I'm wanting to do a camera cake for my OH's birthday in 9 days but Im a bit skeptical.....its using grey and black icing...hmmmm...
something like this...
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y25/jakscooby/bnb%20selling/CanonCameraCakeRS08.jpg
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y25/jakscooby/bnb%20selling/CanonCameraback.jpg

Looks like it could be pretty difficult...how would the font be done?

Can you not simplify it a little Jac? It looks complicated and youve only 9 days to plan, you could wing it though?

Katycam ... best bet is to ring the carboot people and ask. Theres a woman at my local one who just makes and sells them for something to do, dont think she's got her certificates or anything

jac wow thats pretty difficult!!

the font on the back of the camera is painted on, the font on the lens is piped on :)

i saw a canon camera cake on the internet this morning...it was AMAZING!

Hmmm ok piping is not my speciality:blush: I think I may be running before walking here......wonder if theres anything else I could do? He's a photographer so something towards that area me thinks.

Think i might make some more cupcakes for my friend during the week, just do a box of different flavours so he can see what he likes, and then decide how many of what that he wants and then fill me in on dates.

Im tempted to do a deal .. my alloy wheels need refurbishing on my car which will cost me about £300 ... so i may ask him to take that into consideration and see where we go from there :lol:

What about flipping the cake onto its back ... so then the whole screen/buttons thing you dont have to do? That'd make it TONS easier ... all youve got to do then is the detialing that would be on the front of the camera?

Hi Girls, wow some brill cakes being baked!
Holly...get you doing cupcakes for those drivers! Woop!
Tracey, fab thomas cake and thanks for that tip on the icing...It was so frustrating why my icing always came out dusty..now I know why!!! Just intime to do my christening cake! Thank you Thank you:hugs:

Jo, your getting really good at this! I love the wrappers too:winkwink:

next on my list is a pot cake :haha:
I'm wanting to do a camera cake for my OH's birthday in 9 days but Im a bit skeptical.....its using grey and black icing...hmmmm...
something like this...
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y25/jakscooby/bnb%20selling/CanonCameraCakeRS08.jpg
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y25/jakscooby/bnb%20selling/CanonCameraback.jpg

Looks like it could be pretty difficult...how would the font be done?
Why thank you my darling :hugs:

That cake looks very ambitious, but I'm sure you could do it, or how about jus a roll of film :lol:

Think i might make some more cupcakes for my friend during the week, just do a box of different flavours so he can see what he likes, and then decide how many of what that he wants and then fill me in on dates.

Im tempted to do a deal .. my alloy wheels need refurbishing on my car which will cost me about £300 ... so i may ask him to take that into consideration and see where we go from there :lol:
Holly I need more info about your friend it isn't anything to do with Ginnetta is it?

brill news holly! that sounds like a good deal...id tell them to do it for free :rofl:

i agree, tipping the camera over would be like...70% easier!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->