Cake pops?!

highhopes19

Reaction score
I've been watching YouTube clips all night of how to are them and most of them are American and use candy melts

Does anyone know the uk equivalent of candy melts lol?

Also if anyone's ever made them how do I get pink coating ?

Thankyou xxxx

Have a look on the lakeland website and put in cake pops there is a book of recipes and you can buy simply melt in white choc,milk,strawberry and toffee. They come in a pouch you just microwave £1.59 a pouch seen some the other day.

Someone on fb is trying to sell them to me £1.50 each! I thought no way I'm gonna make them myself seem well easy to make :D xxx

I bought the american candy melts at a local cake making store but you can get them on ebay or amazon too. They are just chocolate but the problem is you can't add colouring as it changes the consistency. They aren't easy to make I thought they would be but they were unbelievably messy. I mixed too much frosting into the cake mix which made them fall off the sticks when dipping then in the coating. Theres a great cake pop website, she makes amazing cake pops: www.bakerella.com

I bought the american candy melts at a local cake making store but you can get them on ebay or amazon too. They are just chocolate but the problem is you can't add colouring as it changes the consistency. They aren't easy to make I thought they would be but they were unbelievably messy. I mixed too much frosting into the cake mix which made them fall off the sticks when dipping then in the coating. Theres a great cake pop website, she makes amazing cake pops: www.bakerella.com

Thankyou I'll have a look :). I've been watching her videos all night on YouTube she's brilliant! So gonna buy the book next week :D. Thankyou off to check out her site now :flower: xxx

I buy my melts from eBay.they r quite expensive really but one bag goes a long way xx

I used a silver spoon pack of strawberry buttons to make mine, sainsburys for about £1.20..x

https://www.britishonlinegoodies.co...n-create-strawberry-flavour-buttons-100g.html

I used a silver spoon pack of strawberry buttons to make mine, sainsburys for about £1.20..x

https://www.britishonlinegoodies.co...n-create-strawberry-flavour-buttons-100g.html

Ahhh that's a good idea Thankyou :cry: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->