Cakey People - Everything for Price of Postage!

didn't you just post daying free to good home lol?

Teddy cutter, little girl cutter and the edible glitter

How much for the postage?

x

Yes! I did...free do a good home for price of postage! I cant afford to post them for free too!!!

2 tins £5.24

Sam, £2.96

Xxx

Yes! I did...free do a good home for price of postage! I cant afford to post them for free too!!!

2 tins £5.24

Sam, £2.96

Xxx

I have items with bids on on ebay so will sell, can i pay tomorow please? Pm me with details if thats ok! Thank you x

Course honey...ill Pm you now hun, ill be posting tomorro as have got a lot to post xx

course babe!
are u in a rush for them as i need to get a box :haha:
PM me xx

if you have anything left, can i have the sparkles, the silicone cases (heart and round) and possibly the heart tin too! can pay asap :)

Georgie, is there owt left? I want the train/heart tins hun x

Can I have all the silicone cases if you still have them?

I posted on here yesterday asking what you had left as I wanted them, and didn't get chance to come back on so I have probably been beaten to it. :-(

Thanks x

if you have anything left, can i have the sparkles, the silicone cases (heart and round) and possibly the heart tin too! can pay asap :)

Hi hun,

silicone cases…have gone to Kay hun, sorry.

Only the pink ones are here now Kay, sorry...a friend had the heart ones. I have some round ones you can have pastel colours...but wanted £3 for them?

PM me your address and I will let you know my PayPal.

Jaq, I have PM’d the lady above as she said she wanted them, if I have no reply or shes changed her mind then you’re welcome to them hun.

Ill PM you as soon as I know!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->