Calcium Deposits in Kidneys

TTC LADY

Reaction score
Have recently been suffering from lower back pain in both the left and right hand side so went to the hospital today for a check up.

The doctor performed an ultrasound on my kidneys and noticed that I have calcium deposits in my kidneys which coupled with the bad back pain asscoiated with pregnancy is caucing increased discomfort in the lower back area.

She told me to drink extra water to flush out the excess calcium. Have to go back on Sunday for another check up.

Has anyone else been diagnosed with calcium deposits in their kidneys ? and what did your doctor advise.

Thanks

Over here they are referred to as kidney stones. I think the best way is to flush them out with a lot of water. I don't envy you as I have heard that they are as painful as childbirth. Good luck xxx

my dr didnt order any ultrasound for me....but take lots of water:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I have kidney stones too. I ended up being hospitalized for 6 days. The pain got really bad, but the stone wouldn't pass. They put whats called a stent in to allow urine to pass by the stone as it was blocking it and causing my kidney to enlarge. I have to leave it in until 2 weeks after the baby is born. Then it will be safe to have an xray and they can try to remove the stone. I definietly feel your pain. I hope your stone isn't stubborn like mine and you can pass it! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->