called into doctor for ultrasound...worried

tddunn

Reaction score
I am 5w & 3 d today and have been having a few sharp abdominal pains. They were similar to what I had before I miscarried 2 months ago so the doctor had me come in for an ultrasound. I am very nervous that something is wrong. I just want to burst into tears right now

I hope everything is ok. Sending you good wishes and thoughts!

Sending my thoughts to you, I've had pains during my last pregnancy and all was fine Hun so fingers crossed it's all ok.

I've had lot of pain with this pregnancy so hopefully it's just the baby settling in by throwing elbows!

Ok so the doctor said that the ultrasound was right on schedule. They saw a gestational sac & yolk sac. No fetal pole yet, but considering i'm only 5w3d she said that is fairly normal. Im also a very small petite person so apparently harder to see. She believes that the babies heartbeat will be visible within a few days, and has me coming in at 6w3d to hopefully see the fetal pole and heartbeat. Due to previous MC she is having me come in every week until I am 9 weeks for an ultrasound to make sure that everything is perfect. Im very excited, she said it looks like im just having stretching pains since im so small. My only wish is that I could have seen the fetal pole by now, but she said that this early on it is rare.

So happy to hear!!!! Bean is still cozy and warm :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->