Calling 1st time mums with a due date in August

I feel fine tbh :/ No symptoms at all bar the cramps! How about you?

Hey! I'm due 3rd August. Same boat as you, looking at your signature. Unplanned, but most definitely wanted. :)

I believe we are due date twins unless my calculations are all off (entirely possible tbh lol)! YAY!

Hi ladies! My name is Teri and I'm 36, we have been ttc for over 17 months for our first, and finally hit a homerun! I believe that I ovulated on CD10 which puts my due date at Aug 3rd. It's possible though that my o date was later and that could put my dd at as late as Aug 12th.

All I know right now is that I'm over the moon happy and looking forward to a sticky bean and a happy and healthy 9 months! I wish the same for all the rest of you ladies!

I've had some dull cramping too. I feel like I'm on my period if that makes sense. I actually keep going to check because part of me is convinced that these things just don't happen to me.

Congrats Teri, I'm Becca :) I bet you're completely over the moon x

Heyyy :) this is my first pregnancy I'm due 2nd August :) no symptoms at all yet.

Xx

It hasn't hit me yet in going to be Mum thinking of my boyfriend being a dad is even weirder :p

Xx

It hasn't hit me yet in going to be Mum thinking of my boyfriend being a dad is even weirder :p

Xx

Same here, I showed him the test and was like 'your gonna be a DADDY' weirdest thing ever!

Baby?? Alien?? Bad curry??

well, here goes, i had my AF on 14/11/11, but it lasted 3 days wich is unusual as it normally lasts 5, i had a bit of blood on TP 3 days before. Since then ive had sensitive BBs and VERY sensitive nips, my partner said my bbs where bigger, and alos notice my nips and areola where a bit darker. Ive had a streching sensation in my lower abdomin with light cramps for over a week now, i constantly need to pee, especially at night and most fried foods are turnin my stomach, i <3 pizza but its vile at minuite, my parters tea tastes like cardboard, i cant sleep at night but could sleep for ulster durin day..but i took a test 2 days ago (£land test) and got BFN. (TMI but BD has been so much better as down there is v sensitive at min and my libido has been through the roof, and we rnt trying) What u ladies think, (this was my thread but forgot to put in right place)

HI everyone. I will be 5 weeks tomorrow. Due August 4th. DH and I live in the states, have been together 7 years. We were definitely trying, it took us 3 months but TTC was already taking a big toll on me. I'm 27 and my clock was ticking! So it isn't really that weird to me that my hub and I are going to be parents because we always talked about it. But it will be weird when/if it comes. I love growing something and feel wonderful, symptoms include only IRRATIBILITY to the max, some boobie tenderness, WEIRD and vivid dreams which I like, that's about it though. I am really nervous that this bean won't be sticky. This is my first. Please pray or wish that my bean will be sticky as I am wishing for all the rest of the August mommies!

Xx

Same here, I showed him the test and was like 'your gonna be a DADDY' weirdest thing ever!

Haha! I feel just like right after I was married all over again. I took the biggest pleasure in calling my husband my husband as often as I could! Now I keep looking over at him and saying things like "How's it going Daddy to be?" lol I can't help it! I'm so so so happy! :D

Hey! I'm due 3rd August. Same boat as you, looking at your signature. Unplanned, but most definitely wanted. :)

I believe we are due date twins unless my calculations are all off (entirely possible tbh lol)! YAY!

Hi ladies! My name is Teri and I'm 36, we have been ttc for over 17 months for our first, and finally hit a homerun! I believe that I ovulated on CD10 which puts my due date at Aug 3rd. It's possible though that my o date was later and that could put my dd at as late as Aug 12th.

All I know right now is that I'm over the moon happy and looking forward to a sticky bean and a happy and healthy 9 months! I wish the same for all the rest of you ladies!

Praying you are sticky! What a TTC journey!!! I'm so happy for you!!! xoxo

Praying you are sticky! What a TTC journey!!! I'm so happy for you!!! xoxo

Thank you so much! It's been quite a ride, but so worth it for this outcome. Now to get through the next 9 months and have a healthy birth! :D It looks like we might be giving birth around the same time. I hope you have a very happy and healthy 9 months as well!! :D

Hi im a first time mum and due on the 31st July!! scary!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->