~CALLING *ALL* 2010(&dec09)Mommys~PREGNANT AGAIN* CONGRATS TO ALL THE NEWEST ARRIVALS

Yeah I'm sure there is! I havent seen anyone new thoughm but then I tend to stick to the threads I know now so probably wouldnt? I know theres a few in TTC xx

How is everyone doing today?

I'm getting my butt kicked by morning sickness. When I was pregnant with my girls, I only threw up many 1 time nothing more. This time around that is all I'm doing. I guess everything is doubled when you are expecting twins.

Ooooh I'm definately guessing twin girls for you :lol: my pregnancy with my girl was constant sickness and if its two girls, double sickness :lol: Hope it eases for you soon :) when's your next scan? x

Ooooh I'm definately guessing twin girls for you :lol: my pregnancy with my girl was constant sickness and if its two girls, double sickness :lol: Hope it eases for you soon :) when's your next scan? x

It was opposite with my girls. Barely sick with them. I have my 12 week appointment on the 28th and then I'll get my orders for my 12 week scan then. It's not coming fast enough.

i was sick with kacey but not this time and its a girl. My mum was never sick and she had 3 girls.

Mommyof3girls

hope your feeling better soon :flower:

I NEVER had any sickness with Lakeisha
so much so i didnt even know i was pregnant until 12+5:wacko:

Caydens pregnancy was very similar
and this one is exact same as both
only for i had pos+ tests i wudnt believe im expecting still
so very much like lakeishas now, but again boy&girl was much the same

I wad awfully sick with James, but this time I've been fine!

I'm sure it's much worse with twins, do you eat enough? Sounds silly but I feel I'm sicky when I don't set regularly xx

Girls
Iv posted in 2nd tri and my Journal
with a worry and a question.. anyone the same as me

Link to my jouranal is on my siggy xx

Thanks for the welcome ladies, nice to be back, although bit harder this time with a LO to look after too! xx

Hi hun
Congrats on your :bfp:
would you like to be added to OP
if you do just let me know your EDD
and if u fancy a gender guess/getting Vibes ..xx[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE]

- sorry that was meant to be copied and pasted - I still cant get the hang of it!!

Miss Dior my EDD is 13th November and any gueses on gender would be great !!

Thanks for the welcome ladies, nice to be back, although bit harder this time with a LO to look after too! xx

Hi hun
Congrats on your :bfp:
would you like to be added to OP
if you do just let me know your EDD
and if u fancy a gender guess/getting Vibes ..xx

- sorry that was meant to be copied and pasted - I still cant get the hang of it!!

Miss Dior my EDD is 13th November and any gueses on gender would be great !!

added you to orignal thread hunii
you have any gender vibes yet??

FOR me, i orignally taught :pink: when i had my 12wk scan i wasnt long chaging my mind to :blue:when i seen it looked completly like a lil boy
features..so for me am clueless nowxx

Sorry... thought you meant you were gonna guess!! Double Doh!! Baby brain!!

No I havent got any vibes yet, although am craving savoury stuff and meat!! With my little girl I couldnt get enough of chocolate - so who knows!!

I new Lani was a girl right from dot though... Would be nice if this was a boy but it doesnt matter ultimately..

Sorry... thought you meant you were gonna guess!! Double Doh!! Baby brain!!

No I havent got any vibes yet, although am craving savoury stuff and meat!! With my little girl I couldnt get enough of chocolate - so who knows!!

I new Lani was a girl right from dot though... Would be nice if this was a boy but it doesnt matter ultimately..

lucky you wiv the cravings and all, iv hardly any yett,
aww am jealous, i went off choclate in 1st trii .. was terrible not been able to eat itt..

Lani is a beautiful Name, love it..
its it short for anything? i headr of few before called Delani/Delaney
and shorted down to Laney/Lani xx

my daughter was born 20th may 2010 and im due baby number 3 14th november!!

:hi:
Add me please I had my daughter 11th January and now expecting baby #2 due 1st November

Hi Everyone!! Nice to see familiar names!

My daughter was born 31-December-2009 and I am 5 weeks pregnant again: Due 7-November. :happydance:

Hi Everyone!! Nice to see familiar names!

My daughter was born 31-December-2009 and I am 5 weeks pregnant again: Due 7-November. :happydance:

:hi: hunii
welcome back && Congrats
hope you have a h&h 9mth
added you to thread page 1 :thumbup:
xx

I ha my baby 28 nov was due Xmas day thi can i join ????? Please please i have baby number 4 for me but 6 for hubby on 20 th sept x x x all girls so far here hoping a boy maybe x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->