~CALLING *ALL* 2010(&dec09)Mommys~PREGNANT AGAIN* CONGRATS TO ALL THE NEWEST ARRIVALS

:hi: welcome on your :bfp: and welcome back to pregnancy :D x

noooo. Cant believe ur 16 weeks. I counting to 99 days but each day feels that long. I got nothing ready either x

wooooo as of 15min im now 17wk:haha::winkwink::haha:
aww yh i think its 25w6d to double digits isnt it??
aww am so jealous all u girls are so far on.. xx

woooooooohoooooo:happydance::happydance::happydance:

yours is going so fast. 1 week to go then for me.

How you feeling girly? When you finding out the sex? and are you telling us?? xx

:happydance:
GO YOU TO DOUBLE DIGITS WOOOOHOOOO
:happydance:

I find out paddys Day ... 9 days :wacko::coffee:
yeah il tell you all:thumbup:

finding it a struggle to decide on a boys name but think am gunna keep choice of name quiet until Birth if it is a Boy, purely cus i know the names i have in mind
(not decided/confirmed/even 100% sure its a definete contender)
either sumone from his Fam or my friends will have sumtin to say and be like..'' oh no id dont like that'' and there all Mouths and backstabbers soo im gunna keep them all guessing as to what it is .. UNLESS its a girl ill annonce then because am almost 100% sure that the OH sis will use that if she has a girl and shes due in JUNE
Im actually Torn between 2 girls names i reallyy like.. One of them been Caylee ( I want to use that cus i love the name nd as a special lil ting to my baby angel Lakeisha she was names Lakeisha-Kayleigh) - But sum people tink am messed up for wanting to call a girl Caylee cus ot Lakeishas middle name:cry: also the Name my SIL has in mind for a girl if she has one..

I duno why but yday and today am very paranoid and scared like sumtins wrong, you know them days where u just cant shake off them feelings.. like sumtins gunna happen tis is day 2 or 3 of that feeling very bad...:wacko: xxx

Just thought I would pop in and say hi as I recognise a few names!!

I had Lani on 2nd April, 2010 although I was a March mummy due on the 28th!

I am very newly pregnant with number 2! There are a few names I recognise in TTC/TTW too!!

Hi hun
Congrats on your :bfp:
would you like to be added to OP
if you do just let me know your EDD
and if u fancy a gender guess/getting Vibes ..xx

Feeling a bit down today and i dont know why. Probably pregnancy hormones :shrug:

Baby kicking away so thats cheering me up a bit. Just waiting for DD to wake up from her nap and then its lunchtime x

Tell us your names :happydance: I like the idea of using Lakeisha's middle name, or you could give both your girls the same middle name :) that will be sweet too.

I'm down too, but think thats more cause its Alex's birthday soon rather than about the pregnancy :( x

Baby kicking away so thats cheering me up a bit. Just waiting for DD to wake up from her nap and then its lunchtime x

least you have that lil bit of reassurance and some good ole internal abuse going all... them wee kicks are amazing.. i cant wait to feel some xx

Tell us your names :happydance: I like the idea of using Lakeisha's middle name, or you could give both your girls the same middle name :) that will be sweet too.

I'm down too, but think thats more cause its Alex's birthday soon rather than about the pregnancy :( x

Thanks hun
Glad someone doesnt find it weird..
:hugs:

i do love the name Caylee ... but maybe with it been spelt different to Lakeishas middle name it wont Look soo strange..

I like ''C''' inital names now..
I have cuple of ''L'' names that are nice but i want to keep Lakeishas Name special.. shes got a lil place in my heart that i just dont want anyone intruding on, does that sound stupid or selfish??:shrug::( Just her name has a very important meaning too , which i realised after she died..(Lakeisha - Means ALIVE- SHE WHO LIVES) and as a lil tribute to her i want to keep her name totally unique with any future kiddies, that sounds pathetic doesnt it:cry:

Its a tough time when comes to Birthdays of our angels:cry:
the build up is TERRIBLE.. and then this empty deep big hole round the exact time.. its Horrible...
Big Hugs to you hun... i know its not easy:hugs::hugs:

where are the years going? seriously..
Like Lakeisha is 4 this year :shock: still feels like yday

xx

it doesnt sound pathetic at all :hugs: x

Bump will be called sophie nicole. I decided on sophie long before i was pregnant and matt agreed and the same with kacey we decided long before we where told it was a girl. but i no she was a she this time to. I feel bit down to. Sophie has been a bit quiet. i have felt her and probably near to 10 times already. just bugs me that some days i feel so much and other days i feel so little. She just kicked he he . It feels so different this time. Kacey was breach for so long i never had high up kicks but im getting loads now. Hoping she goes head down for vbac. i love that choice of name missdior. I think its a perfect name. its not like it was your princess 1st name and its not even spelt the same. xx

:hugs: hayley. it cant be easy anytime of year but i imagine this is harder. hope im not being nosey but do have anything planned for his birthday? hope that the coming weeks are nice and easy on you hubby, daisey and bump. I love your signiture btw. xx

Bump will be called sophie nicole. I decided on sophie long before i was pregnant and matt agreed and the same with kacey we decided long before we where told it was a girl. but i no she was a she this time to. I feel bit down to. Sophie has been a bit quiet. i have felt her and probably near to 10 times already. just bugs me that some days i feel so much and other days i feel so little. She just kicked he he . It feels so different this time. Kacey was breach for so long i never had high up kicks but im getting loads now. Hoping she goes head down for vbac. i love that choice of name missdior. I think its a perfect name. its not like it was your princess 1st name and its not even spelt the same. xx

Sophie is a beautiful name
Not common here either, only actually ever met one sophie and shes a 13yr old..

it is horrible when were not feeling them Much..
im still waiting to feel an actual kick.. quite worried in a way tha i havent already because, i had an lower anterior placenta with Cayden and was feeling actual kicks everyday from 17+1 with him..
this time my placenta is prosterior upper (perfect postion) and im feeling FUCK all... excuse my french.. No kicks and barely any movement only felt baby 1-2times.. actually worried..
why do they like to scare us??

Glad to hear ur getting high kicks :thumbup:
by sounds of things you maybe on your way to that VBAC:happydance:

I DONT think i am gunna do Vbac this time, mainly cus i dont think i'll be allowed due t my previous history with this Baby been classed on my notes as '' Fetal Risk: HIGH'':wacko:

but when watch OBEM im like, yes yes i am gunna do it..
I see my consultant on Thur for the 1st time.. sooo hopefully we can chat... after reading Lakeishas PM results there last mth and finding out stuff i didnt know, i think when i show him the PM results hes gunna want me to have even more monitoring and a section.. I dont mind once baby is ok xx

Hello ladies, I lost the thread for a couple of days, my god trust you lot to chat so much then :haha:

Am I due first? Thats quite scary, whos going to hold my hand?

I have been feeling down, have no reason to though! Think its just tiredness, really struggling with working, pregnancy, mummy to a one year old, wife, slave, you know!

:hugs: Hayley, I know its an awful time of year for you I'm always here for you xxx

Hello ladies, I lost the thread for a couple of days, my god trust you lot to chat so much then :haha:

Am I due first? Thats quite scary, whos going to hold my hand?

I have been feeling down, have no reason to though! Think its just tiredness, really struggling with working, pregnancy, mummy to a one year old, wife, slave, you know!

:hugs: Hayley, I know its an awful time of year for you I'm always here for you xxx

:haha:
always the way
Yeap claire..tink your due 1st :thumbup::happydance:
xx

Well if I go late, and someone else goes early I might not be first? I dont want to be first :haha:

I think you and MrsBandEgglet are very close cant remember her due date
:shrug:xx

Yeap your right shes due in April
wow... shes lucky.. must link her to this thread if she wants to pop along.. there has to be more of us broody lot out here expecting again xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->