~CALLING *ALL* 2010(&dec09)Mommys~PREGNANT AGAIN* CONGRATS TO ALL THE NEWEST ARRIVALS

I ha my baby 28 nov was due Xmas day thi can i join ????? Please please i have baby number 4 for me but 6 for hubby on 20 th sept x x x all girls so far here hoping a boy maybe x

of course you can, we'll make room for you :friends:

im so dumb :blush: whats your due date hun the 20.10.11 yeah?
xx

I ha my baby 28 nov was due Xmas day thi can i join ????? Please please i have baby number 4 for me but 6 for hubby on 20 th sept x x x all girls so far here hoping a boy maybe x

Added u for the 20th sept hun
if i got tat wrong jus drop comment and il change it :thumbup:
congrats, hope u have a h&h 9mth
and get the :blue: you want :thumbup:
xx

Hello and congratulations mummies! :flower: Great to see this thread.

Little Amelie was born on 16th April 2010. We are expecting baby no. 3 on 9th November. :yellow:

x x

Hello everyone and thanks to MissDior (and her fantastic bump!) for forwarding me to this thread.

I had my son Henry Phoenix on 15th January 2010 and am pregnant again - due 11th September 2011.

I'm wondering how on earth I'm going to cope with a newborn and a 20 month old! It's tiring enough being pregnant with a 13 month old... Still, for me, this is what life is all about :happydance:

Congratulations to all!

Hello and congratulations mummies! :flower: Great to see this thread.

Little Amelie was born on 16th April 2010. We are expecting baby no. 3 on 9th November. :yellow:

x x

Added you to thread hunii (page one):thumbup:
congrats and hope u have a h&h 9mth xxx

Hello everyone and thanks to MissDior (and her fantastic bump!) for forwarding me to this thread.

I had my son Henry Phoenix on 15th January 2010 and am pregnant again - due 11th September 2011.

I'm wondering how on earth I'm going to cope with a newborn and a 20 month old! It's tiring enough being pregnant with a 13 month old... Still, for me, this is what life is all about :happydance:

Congratulations to all!

your most welcome babes:hugs:
I wonder the same with cayden been 17-18mth and a newborn
but worth every second :happydance:

Congrats my deary
and hope the rest of pregnancy smooth sailing for you..

added your details to page one:thumbup: xx

HI everyone :wave:
I am expecting again on April 24th (Easter Sunday). Expecting a boy this time we think - not confirmed but we thought we caught sight of something on the 20 week scan even though we decided to stay team yellow!
Abigail is 14months and will be 16 months when the LO is born. I am nervous and excited at the same time. Really nice to see so many people I recognise back here :)

HI everyone :wave:
I am expecting again on April 24th (Easter Sunday). Expecting a boy this time we think - not confirmed but we thought we caught sight of something on the 20 week scan even though we decided to stay team yellow!
Abigail is 14months and will be 16 months when the LO is born. I am nervous and excited at the same time. Really nice to see so many people I recognise back here :)

:hi:
HUGE congrats
how you feeling, your due so soon :hugs:

Added you to thread pg 1
hope u have a h&h - 6-7 weeks left :winkwink:
xxx

Wow this thread has really picked up since the last time I was here - I'll have to check here more often! It's so nice to see so many familiar names - congratulations to you all! We had our anomaly scan on Tuesday - I was 18 weeks exactly. Everything looks good with the baby and we've decided to stay on team yellow so don't know the gender. I'm so excited Cattia you're only 6 weeks away! You'll have to prepare us all for life with 2 so close in age. :)

wow how did i just see this now
my son was born april 23rd 2010
and i am due june 9th 2010 but i am having another c section so i will know next month what day it will be most likely the end of may
so my little ones will be 13 months apart

wow how did i just see this now
my son was born april 23rd 2010
and i am due june 9th 2010 but i am having another c section so i will know next month what day it will be most likely the end of may
so my little ones will be 13 months apart

Added u to 1st page hun
congrats and good luck xx

Wow this thread has really picked up since the last time I was here - I'll have to check here more often! It's so nice to see so many familiar names - congratulations to you all! We had our anomaly scan on Tuesday - I was 18 weeks exactly. Everything looks good with the baby and we've decided to stay on team yellow so don't know the gender. I'm so excited Cattia you're only 6 weeks away! You'll have to prepare us all for life with 2 so close in age. :)

Deffo is filling up nicely isnt it :baby:
congrats on :yellow: :happydance: theres will power for you..
xx

oh i forgot to add im having a girl,and for all of you ones who were like maybe its the oposite sex since different symptoms ad it can happen because i have complete opposite symptoms this time and its the opposite sex

Can i join in?? DD wasn't born Jan,Feb,March,April,May,June,July2010 but she was born September 22 2010 and is now 5.5 months old and I'm currently 9 weeks with baby #2 due October 14th 2011. They will be 12.5 months apart. Cant wait to find out what we are having this time. So far my symptoms are non existent and with my first i have every symptom you can name. Hope everyone is feeling great. I am however growing much faster this time. (ill add a picture of my 8+5 bump). Had a scan at 8 weeks for dates and the tech said my uterus is almost up and outish so i know its part bump at least lol. I also added a picture of my 8 week scan. Introducing bubs #2.

Hello ladies, I reconise a few of you from last time....I'm due oct 8th but that could change, I have my scan on tues. So will update you. We are very excited to be expecting again, and are definitely going to find out what we're having. Xxx

Hello girls! Can I join too??? Eli was born May 17th and Im pregnant again.:cloud9: My EDD is 16th Sept,but that will most likely change as I will prob be induced.:blush: At the moment our bump is yellow as we cant tell the sex yet,just having guesses at peanuts nub!:thumbup:

Our first, Anna, was born 11 Jan 2010.

Just got a bfp today!!! My due date will be around 16 Nov 2011:happydance:

DS was due 26th July 2010 but born 1st August, am I allowed to join? Although last time I never joined bnb just lurked all the time. I think because of a previous mc I was afraid of jinxing myself , silly I know!

hello, my ds Jacob was born 1st jan 2010 i recognise a few names on here, im about 8 weeks ish along with no 2 seems like only yesterday that i was pregnant with the little man!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->