~CALLING *ALL* 2010(&dec09)Mommys~PREGNANT AGAIN* CONGRATS TO ALL THE NEWEST ARRIVALS

Hope everyone is well x

Hey hun, how are you?
wow check out your ticker :thumbup:
32wks congrats...

im ok, jus worried sooo bad about movement
and got my 1st growth scan now this week 28wks.. xx

hope the scan goes ok :hugs:

im ok thanks, so uncomfy now, especially at night times but heyho. the things you go through hey :lol: x

hope the scan goes ok :hugs:

im ok thanks, so uncomfy now, especially at night times but heyho. the things you go through hey :lol: x

ThankYou:hugs:

yeap the glamoourous Joys, if not the sleepless uncomfie nights
its leg cramps and waddling, fun fun fun :haha:

Hey guys hope ur all well had a labour scare at 33 wees was in hospital for 2days and had to have ateriods but ita calmed down now. xx

I hope everyone is doing well. I love the idea of the doll. pregnant for the 5th time and I have never thought of that.

I'm doing well. I have an scan on the 25th :happydance:! only two days away. I can't wait to see Tori again.

I have a little Rant today. I went to a baby shower yesterday for a family member and these were the things I had to hear.....

How far along are you?
Wow, you are huge for only 19 weeks!
I'm not convince the baby is a girl!
Are you sure that there is only one?
I'm convince the dr. was wrong and that you are still having twins.
By your scan it looks like there is still two in there.

It would be nice if it were all true. It just really hurt to hear it over and over and over again in one day. I asked my hubby how pregnant I looked, and he said that if he did not know me he would think that I was 30 weeks pregnant. :(

I'm not going to lie and say that I'm not big this time around. My uterus is measuring big. But this is also my 5th pregnancy. Second with my doppler, two heart beats can be found in two completely different areas that range any where from 133-156. My solution for that is still just one baby. oh and the scan picture that everyone is talking about, I have also question, along with everyone in my house but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Sorry for the rant girls. Just having one of those days.

Hope your scan goes OK missDiior :hugs:

Rachy hope you're taking it easy hun :hugs:

:hugs: mommyof3girls, must be very hard for you. I hope the scan goes OK. Whenever I use the doppler I can find the HB in different area's too. I assume it's just because we have lots of pulse points.

I've been sorting bits out for Evie's birthday today, it's funny to think she won't be my "baby" anymore. I sobbed my heart out at the weekend getting her old newborn clothes ready for this little lady :sad2: I'm still finding the idea of 2 babies 12 months apart daunting:blush: I made a blog to write down all the crazy stuff I've been thinking about lately (gotta love hormones!) will be interesting to see if I can keep it up with 2 little princesses to look after!:winkwink:

:hugs: mommyof3girls, must be very hard for you. I hope the scan goes OK. Whenever I use the doppler I can find the HB in different area's too. I assume it's just because we have lots of pulse points.

I've been sorting bits out for Evie's birthday today, it's funny to think she won't be my "baby" anymore. I sobbed my heart out at the weekend getting her old newborn clothes ready for this little lady :sad2: I'm still finding the idea of 2 babies 12 months apart daunting:blush: I made a blog to write down all the crazy stuff I've been thinking about lately (gotta love hormones!) will be interesting to see if I can keep it up with 2 little princesses to look after!:winkwink:

Thank you hun. Maybe we are both having multiples. :haha:

mummyof3 what awful comments to have to hear, they must have hurt so much, some people are so ignorant. Do they not realise that you wise more than anything that both were still there and doing well, so to 'tease' you is just cruel :(

I'm the opposite and am tiny this time compared to my other to but he's measuring bigger so not sure how that works :lol:

x

wow reading this makes me realise how far on i am, soo excited about my scan now

I hope everyone is doing well. I love the idea of the doll. pregnant for the 5th time and I have never thought of that.

I'm doing well. I have an scan on the 25th :happydance:! only two days away. I can't wait to see Tori again.

I have a little Rant today. I went to a baby shower yesterday for a family member and these were the things I had to hear.....

How far along are you?

It would be nice if it were all true. It just really hurt to hear it over and over and over again in one day. I asked my hubby how pregnant I looked, and he said that if he did not know me he would think that I was 30 weeks pregnant. :(

I'm not going to lie and say that I'm not big this time around. My uterus is measuring big. But this is also my 5th pregnancy. Second with my doppler, two heart beats can be found in two completely different areas that range any where from 133-156. My solution for that is still just one baby. oh and the scan picture that everyone is talking about, I have also question, along with everyone in my house but I'm not getting my hopes up.

aww huniii hugs
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

like vickie said i can also sometimes pic up a second hb
which i realised why.. i remember been told my MW that we ave aterys (sorry cant spell) and 'pulse like' points and they can eccho HB at different rates..
when i use doppler on bump, i can find him in the 130bpm range in a certain couple areas and move doppler towards belly button or just below it and tats where i usually find him with higher stronger beat... or when hes hiding , he can tuck into my sides and can hear then all different BPM on doppler in various areas..

i wouldnt worry if your bigger, your having your 5th Baby
thats a big deal like.. and your body sounds be adapting lovely to pregnancy, i think you looked amazing in your last bump pic xxx

awwww hun :hugs:
deffo be emotional x

How far along are you?

aww huniii hugs

which i realised why.. i remember been told my MW that we ave aterys (sorry cant spell) and 'pulse like' points and they can eccho HB at different rates..
when i use doppler on bump, i can find him in the 130bpm range in a certain couple areas and move doppler towards belly button or just below it and tats where i usually find him with higher stronger beat... or when hes hiding , he can tuck into my sides and can hear then all different BPM on doppler in various areas..

thats a big deal like.. and your body sounds be adapting lovely to pregnancy, i think you looked amazing in your last bump pic xxx

You make me smile. :) I'm not too worry about hearing extra heart beats, what you described is what I thought. I just can't wait until after my scan so I can post on facebook just like this....IT'S STILL A GIRL AND THERE IS STILL ONLY ONE!!!!! then maybe the idiots will get the idea and STFU. the family was talking about it so much that my 5 year old's face lit up with a big smile and said there is 2 babies again. That upset me. I just got her to be not upset anymore.

With that said....I'll be 20 weeks on wednesday. I can't believe that I'm half way there. :)

How far along are you?

aww huniii hugs

You make me smile. :) I'm not too worry about hearing extra heart beats, what you described is what I thought. I just can't wait until after my scan so I can post on facebook just like this....IT'S STILL A GIRL AND THERE IS STILL ONLY ONE!!!!! then maybe the idiots will get the idea and STFU. the family was talking about it so much that my 5 year old's face lit up with a big smile and said there is 2 babies again. That upset me. I just got her to be not upset anymore.

With that said....I'll be 20 weeks on wednesday. I can't believe that I'm half way there. :)

awwww bless
best of luck for your scan:thumbup:
cant wait to hear how u get on..
and omg almost 20wks, its flying xx

mommy of 3....some people need to shut the fck up and stop being so insensitive!! hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope all these scans go well :D

Mommyof3 - omg, how insensitive :hugs:

On the two heartbeats thing - my MW told me that the placenta and the cord both pulse and therefore produce what sounds like a "heartbeat" - the last two times she's tried to listen she's got the cord and the placenta, because LO is lying in a funny position :blush: So maybe that's what it is?

mommy - i bet you looking bloomin fabulous!!! sod em xx

Thank you all for the kind words. I have 11 hours until my scan. I'm getting excited to see Tori again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->