~CALLING *ALL* 2010(&dec09)Mommys~PREGNANT AGAIN* CONGRATS TO ALL THE NEWEST ARRIVALS

aw thanks MiissDior
I've got a yellow bump, but I think it might be a girl - don't know why - but when we had the 20 wk scan the sonographer (is that their title? I don't know!) or whoever, never said 'look away', whereas with DS we had to look away loads - just made me a bit suspicious! Lol :haha:

Just noticedvsmokey we are due the same day eekkk xx

aw thanks MiissDior
I've got a yellow bump, but I think it might be a girl - don't know why - but when we had the 20 wk scan the sonographer (is that their title? I don't know!) or whoever, never said 'look away', whereas with DS we had to look away loads - just made me a bit suspicious! Lol :haha:

yh tah wha yuu call them
awww can see why youd think pink yea...
boys very hard to disguise there lil parts when they putting them on view lol... x

oooh do they tell you to look away? we're staying team yellow (baby depending :haha:) and really hope we dont get flashed at. Our boy stretched out and showed us all he had (after struggling to see his gender for ages :lol:) and our girl kept putting her bum to the screen but wasnt as obvious! x

I was never told to look away, but we could never make anything out anyway

So ladies, I do hope some of you will join my new group

As I am panicking about having two under two I've started a discussion group and each week we'll discuss different ideas/purchases etc.

Here's the link
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...scussion-thread-week-intros.html#post10399496

Feel free to come along any time x

theres already a 2 under 2 isnt there :shrug: I'll find it for you :flower: x

aw is there, I can't find one/ thanks for a linkk x

I just looked at your thread and think its great having different topics to discuss :happydance: x

There is a two under two but it seems to have died a bit recently!

Hayley I never got told to look away!

Fab idea Chele:thumbup: I have no idea what happened to the 2 under 2 thread :shrug:

Hey ladies
So my thread is up and running

I hope you are all well, it's been quiet recently x

Yeap has been a tad quiet

ANY GENDER UPDATES OR EDD CHANGES LADIES

I know Pingu's date changed at her scan but i
can't remember what date to :dohh: so ill let her
come and say :winkwink:

Its not public knowledge (FB nor family etc) but we joined team :blue: today :cry: so emotional yet so happy x

Its not public knowledge (FB nor family etc) but we joined team :blue: today :cry: so emotional yet so happy x

oh hun. hugs for you. its awful isnt it when you want to cry but you are happy baby is ok. wish i had some words of wisdom for you, all i can think of at the moment is feel what you feel. xxxx

I burst out crying when she told me, I wanted a son so much, but the fear of another boy is overwhelming - so many emotions in one but am totally over the moon :cloud9: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->