~CALLING *ALL* 2010(&dec09)Mommys~PREGNANT AGAIN* CONGRATS TO ALL THE NEWEST ARRIVALS

i bet you are Hayley. i think its wondeful little Alex send you a little brother for Daisy. hugs again xxx

I burst out crying when she told me, I wanted a son so much, but the fear of another boy is overwhelming - so many emotions in one but am totally over the moon :cloud9: x

can only imagine...
i long for a lil girl myself, so can only imagine the emotions..
as iv said on fb hun Congrats, u deserve it x

Thank you Hun. I feel huge and my body is hurting like I am. I normally don't hurt like this until I'm close to delivery. It's going to be a long 22 weeks.

I had a presentation scan today as my MW thought baba was breech. She's head down though thankfully! :D

Hello ladies how's everyone getting on?

I feel so close but so far at the moment! Xx

Hello ladies how's everyone getting on?

I feel so close but so far at the moment! Xx

Me too Pinkclaire - really need to start getting some things organised :blush:

We bought DS a baby doll today to try and get him used to the idea of babies. He had the baby in the bath with him - I thought he'd just chuck the baby in, but no he wanted to hold the baby while DH lifted the pair of them in. DS was washing the baby etc - it was so cute :haha:

Aww my little boy has a 'baby' as well and he's so sweet with it. He puts it in the swing and pushes it! It's amazing how much they understand isn't it xx

oh God I really do need to start worrying dont I :help: Daisy is so gentle with her 'Ted' but the doll has no chance, she goes head first all the time :lol:

So glad to hear you girls introducing 'BABY' doll to DS
I was wanting to introduce cayden to a ''baby''doll and see how he acts
and get him used to it, But then was like, no id be only odd ball to try it and feel dumb , but hearing that yous already do it is reassuring
I think would be great prep esp at the tantrum toddler age hes at the moment

Hows everything going for you girls?x

I love the doll idea :thumbup:

I have been mainly being sick & moaning a lot :haha:

We borrowed one off my 4 YO sister so we didnt have to buy one lol. Daddy is not so impressed but I think its really good!

I've been thinking about this too. I think it can only help x

Eeek Claire can't believe you're due a week tomorrow! Any twinges yet?

Glad to hear the doll idea seems to be working, we've got Evie a dolly and pram for her birthday but I had no idea how much she'd understand.

3 girlies- hope the sickness passes soon :hugs:

Can't believe I'm term now. Evie's 1st birthday is a week tomorrow so this little miss can make her entrance anytime after that lol.

Eeek Claire can't believe you're due a week tomorrow! Any twinges yet?

Glad to hear the doll idea seems to be working, we've got Evie a dolly and pram for her birthday but I had no idea how much she'd understand.

3 girlies- hope the sickness passes soon :hugs:

Can't believe I'm term now. Evie's 1st birthday is a week tomorrow so this little miss can make her entrance anytime after that lol.

Congrats on reaching 37wks
ewwwkkk omg all you girls are ready to pop am soooo jealous :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"