~CALLING *ALL* 2010(&dec09)Mommys~PREGNANT AGAIN* CONGRATS TO ALL THE NEWEST ARRIVALS

hi there can you add me i had a little girl in feb 2010 then a little girl in march 2011 and am expecting another in march 2012

yes i am crazy

Still here and fed up come on baba moovvee xx

hi there can you add me i had a little girl in feb 2010 then a little girl in march 2011 and am expecting another in march 2012

yes i am crazy

Congrats
have you a edd i can add to page one?xx

I have now told my most important Family & Friends our news....So now I can announce it officially on here

Im pregnant!....:wohoo:

Would love to join you Girls ~ If ya'll have me :flower:

I have now told my most important Family & Friends our news....So now I can announce it officially on here

Im pregnant!....:wohoo:

Would love to join you Girls ~ If ya'll have me :flower:

:happydance:
Congrats Hunii

of course whats your Edd and il add you to page 1:thumbup:
x

Had my little boy on thursday 7th july at 2.12am after a very quick 3hour labour. went from 4cm to pushing in 15minutes. Pushed 3 times he was out. placenta would come away and i lost a lot of blood and had to be rushed to theatre. he weighed 7lbs 5oz. not got a name yet tho lol xx

Congratulations Rachy :happydance: Brilliant!
Hope you're recovering well :D

Had my little boy on thursday 7th july at 2.12am after a very quick 3hour labour. went from 4cm to pushing in 15minutes. Pushed 3 times he was out. placenta would come away and i lost a lot of blood and had to be rushed to theatre. he weighed 7lbs 5oz. not got a name yet tho lol xx

Many Congrats :baby::cloud9:

congrats rach :hugs:

who is next in line to pop? 2 days to go for me (yeah right lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->