~CALLING *ALL* 2010(&dec09)Mommys~PREGNANT AGAIN* CONGRATS TO ALL THE NEWEST ARRIVALS

Had my little boy on thursday 7th july at 2.12am after a very quick 3hour labour. went from 4cm to pushing in 15minutes. Pushed 3 times he was out. placenta would come away and i lost a lot of blood and had to be rushed to theatre. he weighed 7lbs 5oz. not got a name yet tho lol xx

CONGRATS BABE
so sorry for late reply i was in hosp myself and only on here for 1st time sunce tonight
hope you and baby are good xx

im 4 days overdue now, getting so fed up

CONGRATS rachyh1990
ON BIRTH OF YOUR BABY BOY
:happydance:

CONGRATS TO AUSSIEMUM
pn irth her baby girl
Tadianna Michelle born 4th July xx

Hope your little one comes soon samzi hun. hope your okay missdior xx

He is called Finley Ethan Thomas Avery-Hodgson :) he is perfect an absoloute angel :) xx

Awww I love his name :)

Oh no, hope you are both ok miissdior :hugs:

Congrats on all the new babies.

Good luck and labor dust to the mama's that are due.

MissDior- I can't believe that you don't have too much longer.

As for me. I'm bigger than I have ever been in any of my pregnancy. I have been having contractions off and on today and my MIL is on standby just in case I need to go to L&D. Which sucks because my hubby goes into work at midnight tonight. I also started nesting today which also sucks when I'm trying to take it easy. I still have 12 weeks to go and I have no idea how much more I can grow. I have my 28 week appointment next week and my 1 glucose test. I'm asking for another ultrasound. Since 50% of people I know are still insisting that I'm having twins. There are going to be a lot of shocked people come october if I even make it to that point. That is it for now. I'm uncomfortable sitting in this chair so I'm going to go lay down.

Rest as much as you can, hope everything goes ok! Get checked out if you are worried though. My daughter came 5 weeks early & I knew something wasn't right but the midwives didn't listen :hugs:

Had a sweep today and it bloody hurt

I hated getting sweeps with my last pregnancy. He did it 3 times before it helped. and it hurt. I hope your sweep works for you. :)

Thanks, so do I lol. Induction on tues so if not at least I don't have too long to wait

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->