~CALLING *ALL* 2010(&dec09)Mommys~PREGNANT AGAIN* CONGRATS TO ALL THE NEWEST ARRIVALS

Good luck samzi hun i had 3 sweeps before they worked. and yay 3 girlies on the blue bump :) xxx

Congratulations 3girls...it feels weird being on team blue after having girls doesn't it? :haha:

(I have 2 step daughter's...we have 2 daughter's...and bump is blue)

I'm still in shock I think, can't believe he's a boy! I was so sure he was a girl, I keep looking at the potty shot pic just to make sure it wasn't a dream :blush:

I'm still in shock I think, can't believe he's a boy! I was so sure he was a girl, I keep looking at the potty shot pic just to make sure it wasn't a dream :blush:

Aww ~ Thats lovely :cloud9:

Did you cry when they told you ~ I did, after 2 Boys....As soon as they said 'this one is a girl'....I was off! :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I did a bit, but I was so gobsmacked I couldn't even talk much :haha: its only just starting to sink in now. I just always pictured us with 4 girls!

I did a bit, but I was so gobsmacked I couldn't even talk much :haha: its only just starting to sink in now. I just always pictured us with 4 girls!

Nope ~ The LO was always gonna be a Boy :blue: Or else youd have to change your username :winkwink:

Must admit when I was told Girl, I still couldnt believe it...Then had 2 more scans 20 week & another private one....Still didnt sink in! :dohh: Not until she was born :cloud9:

thats what im gonna be like, ive got my 20 wk scan on 12th august so i'll ask them then!

I have had our boy confirmed 3 times..just to make sure :haha:

Hubby cried when they said it was a boy :cloud9:

I just can't imagine in my head being a mum to a boy, and I am always wondering what a boy baby of ours will look like!!

I have had our boy confirmed 3 times..just to make sure :haha:

Hubby cried when they said it was a boy :cloud9:

I just can't imagine in my head being a mum to a boy, and I am always wondering what a boy baby of ours will look like!!

Congrats on :blue: hun

Baby alice arrived in the early hours of this morning by c section at 2:01am weighing 8lb10

Congrats again sam, she's beautiful. Hope you are both doing well xxxx

Congrats samzi hun hope your both doing well cant wait to see her xxx

MiisDior...thank you for updating my stalk on the first page to a blue one :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->