~CALLING *ALL* 2010(&dec09)Mommys~PREGNANT AGAIN* CONGRATS TO ALL THE NEWEST ARRIVALS

Thank you girls. I went in and I'm 1 cm dilated. Which is completely unnormal for me. I guess it is a waiting game now.

Hey ladies. Not posted for a while and suddenly loads of us are nearing the end. Wow I can't believe Hayley and mommyof3girls are due so soon!! Where is it going?!x

mummyof3girls, apparently its normal to be 1cm once you've already had babies, so try not to worry. I was 2cms at 35 weeks with this one and still pregnant :) I was 4cms with Daisy at 37 weeks and not having any contractions or anything and was induced.

Time really has flown its scary!! get my induction date tomorrow, 11 days left at the most :D :D x

Wow Hayley 4cm without even knowing, you could be that now & not even realise :) so exciting!

Mad isnt it, they class 4cms as 'active labour' I just seemed to miss the all important contractions :rofl: probably cause she was back to back with Alex's pregnancy :shrug: either way it felt good to skip the first half of dilation :haha: x

I was like that with Roxie, I must have slept through the pains coz I woke up to a huge contraction :shock: then she was born under 2 hours later! Syds was longer but the pains weren't regular at 1st, maybe coz I sat on my bedroom floor too scared to move incase I got another pain :rofl:

Are your labours fast?

I wouldnt have a clue what to do if I went into labour naturally, I know I did last week but I was in hospital and I only knew cause the monitor picked them up when I was getting a trace :lol:

Active labours were 5hours 27minutes and 40minutes, but I have a feeling this one wont be as easy, but really hope it is :lol: x

mummyof3girls, apparently its normal to be 1cm once you've already had babies, so try not to worry. I was 2cms at 35 weeks with this one and still pregnant :) I was 4cms with Daisy at 37 weeks and not having any contractions or anything and was induced.

Time really has flown its scary!! get my induction date tomorrow, 11 days left at the most :D :D x

I wish that were the case with me. lol. 3 weeks ago I was tightly closed. The main concern is...I'm one of those rare cases that goes 4 to 10 cm in 15 minutes. The nurses didn't believe me when I was in labor with Kinleigh, they learned really quick when they were the ones delivering her because they didn't have enough time to get the dr in the room. With all the girls I didn't dilate (.5 cm 5 days before) much until right before I delivered. I'm honestly not really worried, I just wish these darn contractions didn't hard so bad. I told hubby today that if these are BH I hate to know what they are going to feel like when they are real.

I can't believe that you will be holding your little one soon. :)

good luck to all the ladies about due, i went from 6cm to delivery in under 35 min with EJ so expecting it to be pretty quick this time too

Girls
how are we all...?
any new gender confirmations, pregnancys or birth announcements?Xx

I'm hanging in there. Just trying to let this little one to bake a little long. (2 weeks) However, I have a feeling that I'll be making an emergency appointment in the morning. I have been having contractions that are any where from 5-30 minutes apart and the pain just picked up a little bit ago and I can't stand it.

Just back online
wow babe your having an eventful time huh..
did you make an app? hope the pains have stopped?xx

Hello, just spotted this thread :)
DD was born in June 2010 and pudding is due in Dec 2011 :)

Heya hun
welcome

i can add you to page 1 if you like?
just need EDD and a gender if you know xx

Hopefully me next :) with every appointment turning into a hospital trip and admission with high bp, getting steroids then going into labour, im more than ready for hm to be here... get my date friday but will hopefully be sometime next week :)

I'm so not ready for a newborn in reality! x

Hey poppet

hows Everything going for you?
do you have a birth/care plan in place or a induction date..?
ewwkk your pregnancy has FLOWN. cannot wait to see a pic
of your bambino xx

Pudding is due 22/12/11 and we're kinda team yellow lol.

Hopefully me next :) with every appointment turning into a hospital trip and admission with high bp, getting steroids then going into labour, im more than ready for hm to be here... get my date friday but will hopefully be sometime next week :)

Hey poppet

of your bambino xx

Everything is going ok-ish atm thank you. up hospital twice a week for monitoring as have high bp :( Induction is 12th Sep at 11am, hoping they may bring it forward to the end of the week coming but we'll see.

time sure does fly, I cant believe Caylem is a whole month old already, crazy!! hope his feeding is improving :hugs: xx

I forgot to mention my due date has changed to January 30 :)
I get another scan in a month to see how the baby measures
and to make sure its a boy!

Hey poppet

of your bambino xx

Everything is going ok-ish atm thank you. up hospital twice a week for monitoring as have high bp :( Induction is 12th Sep at 11am, hoping they may bring it forward to the end of the week coming but we'll see.

time sure does fly, I cant believe Caylem is a whole month old already, crazy!! hope his feeding is improving :hugs: xx

ewwkkk am so excited for you omg just 2 sleeps to induction :happydance:
will be praying and thinking of you hun:hugs: you deserve all the happiness in the world

thanks hunii, hes poorly now at the moment:cry:
so feeding all over place again xx

Girls Any updates on new Babies??
just looking to freshen up page 1 :)
I know we've had a new arrival yesterday but im waiting until Mammy comes on to update everyone herself
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->