~CALLING *ALL* 2010(&dec09)Mommys~PREGNANT AGAIN* CONGRATS TO ALL THE NEWEST ARRIVALS

Introducing Caylem
Born O2.08.11
O9:21am 51cm 6lb4oz

1 Day Old meeting his Big brother for the 1st time

https://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac94/miissdior/198640_10150741775700459_593160458_20055659_5668279_n.jpg

2days Old.
https://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac94/miissdior/284735_10150733928855459_593160458_19954116_220209_n.jpg
https://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac94/miissdior/253305_10150733946965459_593160458_19954206_1139495_n.jpg

7Days Old after his 1st Bath at home
https://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac94/miissdior/285013_10150741815875459_593160458_20056038_111726_n.jpg
https://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac94/miissdior/281643_10150741819615459_593160458_20056046_1215305_n.jpg

Congrats to all the new mummies hope the transition to having 2 little ones is going ok xx

Oh doll its so stressful with a hyper Toddler.
The baby is a novelty to him at the moment, i need about
a billion more eyes, ears and hands.. also could be doing with
investing in some human re-chargable batteries.. exhausted
is an understatment, wouldnt be as tough if cayden was a little more
calm/relaxed/laidback.... but hes unreal hyper and loud...Tough!!!

Awwww miissdior your boys are gorgeous! Thanks so much for putting some pics on here, it makes me so excited for my turn :yipee:

I'm dreading the sleepless nights, I don't cope well without sleep :shock:

Congrats to all the new mummies hope the transition to having 2 little ones is going ok xx

No matter how much you know its going to be hard, nothing at all can prepare you for whats to come...

Daisy's quite laied back but she is pretty cuddly and sometimes only wants me, which does worry me. And just recently shes been holding mine and DH's hand and leading us to what she wants (be it food or bed) so thats going to prove to be hard :(

xx

Awwww miissdior your boys are gorgeous! Thanks so much for putting some pics on here, it makes me so excited for my turn :yipee:

I'm dreading the sleepless nights, I don't cope well without sleep :shock:

Thankyou very Much Babe..

LOL the shock of the sleepless nights is hard to adjust too.. its tough
sleep deprived is an understatment for me lol..
But fingers crossed your little one will settle easier than my monkey does for me :thumbup: xx

No matter how much you know its going to be hard, nothing at all can prepare you for whats to come...

Daisy's quite laied back but she is pretty cuddly and sometimes only wants me, which does worry me. And just recently shes been holding mine and DH's hand and leading us to what she wants (be it food or bed) so thats going to prove to be hard :(

xx

Your definelty right there, there really is no preperation

aww Daisy sounds adorable :cloud9: proper little girl..
how cute showing you what she wants .. sounds like she be a right little helper when bubba comes along..

how u feeling yourself? can imagine your very nervous and scared :hugs:
xx

Its cute most of the time, but when she stands at the fridge shouting 'bueeebery' over and over, its get a bit tiring :lol:

As much as I am desperate for him to be here, I'm absolutely dreading it :( we have our monitor now which was a lifesaver with Daisy but when the lady was showing us how to use it again and I heard that alarm, it just bought back all the fear :( its so much harder knowing he's another boy but feel so lucky he is iykwim?

Going to a resusication class sometime before his arrival which will hopefully refresh me!

How are you feeling? xx

MiisDior you have 2 gorgeous boys!
Aww Hayley, Daisy sounds adorable :flower:
For us the 1st 6 weeks were awful and more than once I thought WTF have I done??? but Anna is 8 weeks old today and really coming into her own now, we're getting into a routine and things are much easier. The relationship between the girls makes it all worthwhile, Evie adores her little sister and Anna blatantly adores her back:cloud9: Seeing her laugh at her big sister makes it all worthwhile x

Vickie, you have the same age gap I am going to have...Amber was born 29th October and this baby is hopefully going to arrive by c-section on 21st November!!

Its cute most of the time, but when she stands at the fridge shouting 'bueeebery' over and over, its get a bit tiring :lol:

As much as I am desperate for him to be here, I'm absolutely dreading it :( we have our monitor now which was a lifesaver with Daisy but when the lady was showing us how to use it again and I heard that alarm, it just bought back all the fear :( its so much harder knowing he's another boy but feel so lucky he is iykwim?

Going to a resusication class sometime before his arrival which will hopefully refresh me!

How are you feeling? xx

Totally Makes sense to me hunii :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Makes everything that bit more Raw? I would have been more on edge
in pregnancy in Cayden and Caylem was a girl if that makes sense.
so yeap can totally understand.

im ok hun.. have a feeling them 'clouds' are edging back in very slowly
iv caylems 6wk app on 13th sept and il be assessed for PND then..
4 more weeks to sort myself out.. im stressed and tired but love them so very much xx

For us the 1st 6 weeks were awful and more than once I thought WTF have I done??? but Anna is 8 weeks old today and really coming into her own now, we're getting into a routine and things are much easier. The relationship between the girls makes it all worthwhile, Evie adores her little sister and Anna blatantly adores her back:cloud9: Seeing her laugh at her big sister makes it all worthwhile x

thankyou babe :hugs:
soo glad things are easier
i do think the 1st 6-8wks wiv a new baby are hard..
so delighted for you that your girls ave such a good bond :flower:
too cute:cloud9: xx

Love this post ~ Puts my mind more at ease

The photos of your Girls are adorable :cloud9:

I had my 32 Week Appointment today. It went better than the last handful of appointments. The wait to see the doctor still took forever. I had broke down crying because Tori was kicking so much that it was very painful. I swear that doctor probably thinks I'm a nut case. This is the second time in a year that I broke down crying like a baby. I have dropped. You can tell by the picture I'm about to post and when we measured me I went from measuring 5 weeks ahead to measuring right on target. I also told him that I have a gut feeling that I will have her early and he told me if I make it to 36 weeks and start going into labor that he will not stop me even though they like you to be 37 weeks and a handful of days at the hospital. So as early as 3 weeks and 2 days I can have this little one.

I tell you this pregnancy is kicking my butt and is completely different than the last 4. I know that it is better for her to say in longer but at this point it feels like I'm growing a baby giant in there.

31-32 copy.jpg

I had my 32 Week Appointment today. It went better than the last handful of appointments. The wait to see the doctor still took forever. I had broke down crying because Tori was kicking so much that it was very painful. I swear that doctor probably thinks I'm a nut case. This is the second time in a year that I broke down crying like a baby. I have dropped. You can tell by the picture I'm about to post and when we measured me I went from measuring 5 weeks ahead to measuring right on target. I also told him that I have a gut feeling that I will have her early and he told me if I make it to 36 weeks and start going into labor that he will not stop me even though they like you to be 37 weeks and a handful of days at the hospital. So as early as 3 weeks and 2 days I can have this little one.

I tell you this pregnancy is kicking my butt and is completely different than the last 4. I know that it is better for her to say in longer but at this point it feels like I'm growing a baby giant in there.

View attachment 253940

BIG HUGS BABE :hugs:
what a little diva you have on board :baby:

&& wow.. you could be meeting the little one as quick as that..:flower:
il keep the new arrivals seat warm for you:winkwink:
on serious note: i hope when she does decide to arrive Babe that its smooth and easy and straight forward for you:hugs:

and OMG WOW... LOOK AT THE PICTURE:shock:
HUGEEEEE difference in a week :thumbup:
You suit pregnancy thats for sure xx

Girls
how are we all...?
any new gender confirmations, pregnancys or birth announcements?Xx

Girls
how are we all...?
any new gender confirmations, pregnancys or birth announcements?Xx

I'm hanging in there. Just trying to let this little one to bake a little long. (2 weeks) However, I have a feeling that I'll be making an emergency appointment in the morning. I have been having contractions that are any where from 5-30 minutes apart and the pain just picked up a little bit ago and I can't stand it.

Hello, just spotted this thread :)
DD was born in June 2010 and pudding is due in Dec 2011 :)

Hopefully me next :) with every appointment turning into a hospital trip and admission with high bp, getting steroids then going into labour, im more than ready for hm to be here... get my date friday but will hopefully be sometime next week :)

I'm so not ready for a newborn in reality! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->