~CALLING *ALL* 2010(&dec09)Mommys~PREGNANT AGAIN* CONGRATS TO ALL THE NEWEST ARRIVALS

I'm still pregnant. Lol. I'm so uncomfortable. I can only walk for a couple minutes before I'm crying in pain. Then I'm getting cold sweats and feeling dizzy just walking those couple minutes. To me that's not normal but the doctors keep telling me that it is. Then I feel like a complete baby after talking to them. I hope everyone is doing well.

Oops, thanks for reminding me about this thread MissDior!

Firstly, massive congratulations to all ladies on the births of their little ones. And best of luck to those still waiting!!

I gave birth to fraternal twin girls on 25th August 2011 at 37 weeks and 3 days. Their names are Liliah (4lb 14) and Tallulah (4lb 15). I had them naturally, in hospital and all went smoothly despite one of them being breech! We were discharged two days later and they're now 6lb 1 and 6lb 9 and doing fabulously.

Their brother Henry, who was born 15th January 2010 absolutely adores them. Our family is now complete and I feel like we're living on Cloud 9.

Congrats on all the new babies! Got your message Miss Dior, thanks, how are you getting on with baby Caylem?

I'm waiting patiently, my due date was changed to 23rd September so hopefully not long to go now, still can't quite believe it though! Good luck to all the other mums in waiting x

hey all! still pregnant here 5 days overdue now:( was due september 8 nooooo! still chasing after my crazy little 16 month old God love her! Funnily enough she's about the only person on earth I can stand to be around right now lol

Hey girls I had my lil girl on the 2 nd via planned c section that unfortunately due to full placenta previa took turn for worst thanksfully AFTER baby Connie was bornin witch I lost half my blood and needed 2 blood transfusions I'n theatre and a further 2 on ward I also had to have a bepkin balloon inserted and viginal swabs for 24 hours to say that was painfully would be putting it nicely

I had to have cathatrrr I'n fr surgery obv buy when they took it out they quickly found my bladder too bruised to work so had to have another on I'n I went home with it and had it removed yesterday unfortunatpy alotho I passing wee I am still retaining some so have to self cataterise 4 times a day no Idea how long for

All I'n all horrific time but I am still bf her which is something I'n itself x

Connie Elizabeth b*******. 2.9.11 7lb 12oz ( took bad drop to 6.12)

Hi all :flower: had a baby girl 11th august :happydance:

Lovella Rose 7lb :cloud9:

Had a successful vbac with ventouse and episiotomy sp?

Her big sister Belle loves her to bits and is also loving the 'terrible twos' :dohh:

Congratulations to everyone else and good luck to others :flower: xxx

Thanks for the reminder to update! I'm still pregnant and despite the doctor telling me that it can "be any day now" and "definitely within the next 48 hours" baby has stubbornly refused to make her debut.

I'm getting sick of the "any baby yet"? phone calls... I didn't go this long with my first so this pregnancy really seems to be taking forever. I can't sleep well (it's 5:22am here), my hips ache especially when I'm laying down, and we don't have a name for her yet. There's a few that we don't hate, so I guess we'll see what she looks like when she's born.

Oh yeah, and I'm having another girl despite all of the old wives tales that indicate boy and despite the way that I'm carrying.

Hi everyone. I had our first little baby girl on the 27th August.:cloud9: She weighed 6 pounds 12 and we have named her Bella Rose Thornburn. Congrats to the ladies who have had their little bundles and good luck to the ones still due. Here is a little pick of our little princess. So nice after 4 boys!:haha:

Attachments

• IMG_1183.jpg
    IMG_1183.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1187.jpg
    IMG_1187.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 7

Mommyof3girls
Hope your princess arrives soon. :hugs:
you sound sooo uncomfie... xx

HenrysmumKaz
OMG huge congratulations on birth of your Baby Girls :hugs::hugs:
xx

JosieM
Hope the time flys round and your not waiting long, less than a week it will.. hope lil one arrives soon tho ..hope your well.
Im doing okay with Caylem thankyou, his big bro is loving him xx

Kermie

big huge hugs hunii.. hope your and your little one are good.
:dust: lots of Labour dust
cannot wait to hear of your arrival..

Jewbag86
so sorry to hear you had a rough time
congrats on your baby girl, well done xx

Baby09
congrats on your little girl
and to your other lil one on been a big sister
hope your all well xxx

Mama627
hope your feeling more comfie soon Babe
and wish you all the best for labour and birth
and congrats on pink bump..
p.s if i went by old wifes tales then my new baby should have been a girl but nope, so i underdstand you completely xx

Natasja32
Congrats babe, totally delighted for you (once again) and your family
after all the testorgone and Blue you can finally enjoy girly stuff Yayy..
hope you and the boys and bella are good xx

Our little boy, Finley arrived on Monday weighing a whopping 8lb 14oz at 38 weeks :shock: his delivery was very fast meaning it was a bit hard to get him to breathe properly at first but he's just fine :D

Its amazing how well Daisy has taken to him, she has suprised us all :cloud9:

Good luck to those of you who are still waiting xx

Hi girls, so sorry I haven't been back here in a while. My yellow bump turned pink! I had a beautiful baby girl, named Caitlyn Ava, on August 17th at 8 days overdue. She weighed 8lb,2oz, and was 22 inches long. Congratulations to the rest of you!

Congratulations to all the mum's that have had their babies :flower:

Welcome to the world little people :happydance:

wow lots of babies in the last month! Congrats everyone :)

congrats hayley no way you called your little man Finley too haha glad Daisy has taken well to the new arrval :) xxx

Congratulations to all the new arrivals
all your babies details have been added mammys xx

So many babies.....I'm just a little jealous. lol. I'm ready for Victoria to be here.

Gosh all these pregnancies have flown by!

rachy, didnt know your boy was Finley too, fab name :D I cant believe he's 2 months old already though :shock: time really flies doesnt it!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->