Calling all Chart Stalkers!! Am I out this month? Help!

nzblondie

Mum to Olivia
Reaction score
My temp dropped yesterday and I was hoping it would be back up today but it's not. Am I out. I'm 13dpo today and AF is due in two days.I'm having to AF cramping or anything.

My last two temps were actually a bit lower but I used the BBT adjuster thingy as I woke up almost 2 hours early the past two nights.

Am I out this month? If I was preggo shouldn't I have seen a rise in temps?

This is my first month temping and its stressing me out more than the previous months I've been TTC as I'm over analysing my temps every day!! Aaarrggh!
:wacko:

hmm, do you plan on testing?

Yeah I was going to today but couldn't hold my pee so thought I would tomorrow instead. Didn't think my chart was looking too promising though. X

Hi hun-They don't always shoot up if you are pg.........I've seen a lot of charts that look like yours that were pg-although its REALLY hard to tell b/c you don't have good temps last few days as the FF adjuster isn't that accurate. Will have to wait & see. Mine usually drop a LOT lower before I get AF.

I'd say you are still in the running. Mine can have dramatic drop before AF, or doesn't drop for few days after AF, so can't really say.
Good luck!:dust:

Hmmm. Thanks ladies. Mine were at 36.5 for the last two days which would put it right at my cover line had I not used the BBT adjustement. Are those adjustments maybe wrong.

My cervix is still super high...so high that I almost can't touch it and I don't have the usual cramping which I usually get a couple of days before AF.

Will bite the bullet and test tomorrow.

xx

good luck with the testing tomorrow, lets us know how u get on :)
im only new to charting so not much use to u .....;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->