Calling all chart stalkers!!!

Nicole R.

Reaction score
Hello ladies!
I had the Mirena removed May of 2012. The first month coming off of it, I had a 50 daycycle with late ovulation. After that, my cycles vvaried in length. I got crosshairs on most cycles but I doubt I actually ovulated. My temps have been very low & erratic since. My average temp is 96.7-96.9. But with erratic temps it really goes all over the place. I hope you all can view my previous cycles.

Anyway, three months ago I started working at a horse stable. Very hard physical work and I've been losing weight. I had two, 14 day cycles back to back followed by the cycle I'm on now. This cycle is very different from the rest because my temps are flat and not erratic at all. My temp is.4 degrees higher.
Anyway! Due to lack of sleep this month I have missed a ton of days.
What do y'all think? Thank you.
Nicole

Hi! I'm no expert, but it doesn't look to me like you've ovulated yet, as your temps still seem to be in your 'normal' range. Hopefully you will O soon!

Doesn't look like you've ovulated yet. My chart looked similar to that last month for the first 22 days of my cycle, it looked as if my body tried to ovulate but didn't actually, however I did actually ovulate on CD22. So don't give up hope yet for this cycle, you could still ovulate! My cycle has been up and down the last few days, really bumming me out!

I have O'd on CD23 before. Currently, I am on day 50 and no O. lol

Just remember that new jobs and stuff can cause delayed O.

I agree with the others, it doesn't look like you O'd yet but it does look very stable. :) Perhaps your body is starting to regulate finally after coming off Mirena?

I got my clear shift!!! Wohoo! BEE bee, its almost painful having cycles that long! I hate that!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->