Calling all Collectors!

vhal_x

The four of us.
Reaction score
Thought I'd make a group, not just for the girls who game (as one already exists), but one for girls who collect. Can be collecting normal editions, but in a large quantity, or can be if you're into collecting the rarer collector's editions and such.

I'm much more of a CE type of girl, so thought I'd see if there's any more like me on here :flower: xx

Have you seen the price of the SW: ToR CE!? :wacko: $149.00+tx each. I wanted to get it but one for me and one for OH, couldn't justify over $300.00 so we opted for the standard edition. Too much $$ overhead atm and with LO on the way, I can see $300.00 well spent in other areas.

Yup i'm a collector. For me it's not about rarity. I hoard ps, ps2 games, dreamcast, gc, n64, gb, gbc, gba, ds

I tend to focus more on xbox/xbox 360 now since thats my main console and I have a huge amount of games from the types listed above. If i'm in a game store and I see something of the above types I don't have I will buy it lol but I don't intentionally focus on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->