Calling all expert charters. Please take a look and tell me what you see :) pics incl

AmberDaisyDoo

Reaction score
Hello and thanks for stopping by, :hugs:

Please could you have a look at my chart and tell me what you think? :shrug:

This is my first month charting and I've also used opks all the way through too so will add a pic of those too.

I had half an hour of pains on one side yesterday evening and lots of ewcm yesterday. Seriously any information would be great. I've heard people talking about crosshairs and I don't have any, does anyone know why? Also what is my coverline?

Thank you sooooo much in advance.

Attachments

• chartgraph_module.png
    chartgraph_module.png
    19.3 KB · Views: 13
  • cd 15 posss.jpg
    cd 15 posss.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 13
Ok - here are my thoughts hun...

On Sunday (cd9) you had a temp spike. Did you do anything different around then? Have a lie in or have a few drinks the night before? If so I'd disregard it as it's very different from your other temps - there is a button you can click on ff to take it out.

Your opk's have looked positive from a couple of days ago - suggesting you have a long lh surge. Nothing wrong with that, it just might take longer to actually ov & see your temps shift on your chart.

Ff won't add crosshairs until you've had three days of elevated temperatures. The vertical line will pinpoint your ov day and the horizontal line will be the coverline. That shows a temp between your pre-ov temps & post-ov temps. If your temp stays over the coverline for more than 14 days then you should test!!! If it drops & then goes back up it *could* be an implantation dip so don't worry about the odd temp that drops below the line. If your temps start decreasing below the coverline & stay there your AF is *probably* on the way.

So... If you ov'd yesterday, you'll probably get crosshairs on tues or weds. Good luck! :thumbup:

Ok - here are my thoughts hun...

On Sunday (cd9) you had a temp spike. Did you do anything different around then? Have a lie in or have a few drinks the night before? If so I'd disregard it as it's very different from your other temps - there is a button you can click on ff to take it out.

Your opk's have looked positive from a couple of days ago - suggesting you have a long lh surge. Nothing wrong with that, it just might take longer to actually ov & see your temps shift on your chart.

Ff won't add crosshairs until you've had three days of elevated temperatures. The vertical line will pinpoint your ov day and the horizontal line will be the coverline. That shows a temp between your pre-ov temps & post-ov temps. If your temp stays over the coverline for more than 14 days then you should test!!! If it drops & then goes back up it *could* be an implantation dip so don't worry about the odd temp that drops below the line. If your temps start decreasing below the coverline & stay there your AF is *probably* on the way.

So... If you ov'd yesterday, you'll probably get crosshairs on tues or weds. Good luck! :thumbup:

Wow, how clear and concise, thank you so much! :flower:

No I didn't have a drink as that was a Sunday. But I did have a sore throat for a day or two as my ds was ill, I fought it off. So I think it could be that :)

My surge started Friday 2pm and it's now Sunday and I had another positive at 10am this morning but it isn't as strong as yesterday's. I have been having mostly left sided pain but some right sided pain too.

What other reasons would a long surge indicate? :shrug:

Thanks you so much!

Your temp Might spike the morning after a drink - do if you had anything sat night, that would show up in Sunday mornings temp iyswim? But yes, a sore throat is likely to cause a little temp rise too.

Everyone is different & everyone's chart is different. This could be a weird one off with the opk's/lh or it could be normal for you. Until you have a few charts under your belt you won't know for sure what your pattern is. But hopefully you won't need too many charts. If you're really curious, log into ff & take a look in the chart gallery - there's so much variety there :)

Good luck for this cycle!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->