~ Calling all Fan-Pires ~

:rofl: Yeah those fans are crazy... I searched and searched for these because I heard they showed these at Com-Con... So that is where these came from....

:headspin: Im Hella Excited!!!!

I just sent the link to my 13 yr old, she sent me a message back saying "omg that is so awesome, you are the best mum in the world!"

Sorry Suz, I stole your thunder!!! :rofl: :D

OK ladies, I just finished Stephanie Meyers other book "The Host" (it was actually really good) and it's kind of tradition when I finish a new book I start the Twilight series all over again. I'm debating whether or not I should just cave in and go into the living room and start all over again, I just can't seem to help myself. I can already see my husband rolling his eyes :rofl::rofl::rofl:

TWILIGHT! Hello fellow Twilight nerds OMG can't wait for November to get here seems like it's taking forever...

Okay, some of these you might have seen already, but here are a lot of pictures I found...Perezhilton.com has more information and etc. too under keyword Twlight :D

Attachments

• jakeblacktwilight__opt1.jpg
    jakeblacktwilight__opt1.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 5
  • newmoon1__oPt.jpg
    newmoon1__oPt.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 6
  • newmoon2__oPt.jpg
    newmoon2__oPt.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 7
  • new-moon-01__oPt.jpg
    new-moon-01__oPt.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 3
More pictures

Attachments

• new-moon-02__oPt.jpg
    new-moon-02__oPt.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 3
  • new-moon-03__oPt.jpg
    new-moon-03__oPt.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 4
  • newmoonstillalice__oPt.jpg
    newmoonstillalice__oPt.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 7
  • newmoonvolturi__oPt.jpg
    newmoonvolturi__oPt.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 7
  • omgnewmoon__oPt.jpg
    omgnewmoon__oPt.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 4
I check that site all the time for updates as well mrsstreet! I occasional check the Robert section as well to see the new pictures of rob:winkwink:

I just sent the link to my 13 yr old, she sent me a message back saying "omg that is so awesome, you are the best mum in the world!"

Sorry Suz, I stole your thunder!!! :rofl: :D

:hugs: Its all good! Glad to help out.... :lol:

Well Im so glad Im not the only new moon stalker :rofl: But I bet im the oldest one :rofl:

Well Im so glad Im not the only new moon stalker :rofl: But I bet im the oldest one :rofl:

I don't think so Suz....

https://www.twilightguy.com/2008/06/07/twilight-grandmother/

:rofl:

I'm def on team Jacob. He is HOT. So much better looking than Edward, gag.

Also, looks like carlisles makeup has improved somewhat which is good. Looked like he just had grey chalk on his face in Twilight!

Can't wait to see Emilys scars ;o

https://s2.faceinhole.com/09/8/7/682ab7d987a261c381.jpg

Hilarious :rofl:

They were all at the Teen Choice Awards last night!
Twilight won 14 Awards I think!
The group went up for the 11 they won. But Alice and Jacob won an award together, and then Edward won one as well! So 14 I think!
They all looked so good! Except Bella. I hate Kristin Stewart!

It was good! Rob definitely doesn't know what to do in situations like that, he looked so nervous, had no idea what to say!!

*swoon* ahhhh that makes him even more sexy! I hate her too.. bitch! They are back together in real life :cry:

the latest new moon trailer is out on friday WHOOP WHOOP!!!

I dont like her new Joan Jet look.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->