Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Hi girls, I hope you're all doing great, I finally have an Internet connection! Bubs movements have increased but not as much as I hoped for. I have my midwives appt next Tuesday, the Wednesday after I have my glucose test.my new obsession in peach ice tea, it's so refreshing and delicious!!!

I've lost 6 kg I thinks that's 13 pounds. Ill ask my midwife if its ok to lose weight in pregnancy I did lose weight with DS he was fine, so I'm not worried.

Well I hope next week and the weeks after are fabulous for us all, because its my anatomy scan and I'm bloody scared!!!!! I hope all is good.

**phew** it has felt like forever that you were without internet!! I am so glad you are back with us.

I have my anatomy scan on tues. I am sure everything will be fine. Plus you get to see how cute your LO is again!!

SO glad you're back BMB! :) Good luck with the scan. I still have 2 1/2 weeks until mine, having it done at 21 weeks.

I have my scan on the 2nd. I'm hoping for a wee girl then I'm done! Getting some much bigger kicks now. Baby kicked the midwife yesterday and she felt it! First kick felt from the outside. She said wow I didn't expect that from an 18 weeker! If baby is kicking like that already I have a rough time ahead haha

Wow every one must be very busy! This thread has slowed right down. What have you lovely ladies up to.

Well these next few weeks will be marking the half way point for us. What an exciting milestones for us!! How is everyone feeling about this milestone?

AFM we went to a wedding yesterday and I was just grumpy most of the night. I tried to be happy about sitting down in the van then the church (we were late so could have been longer LOL) then sitting waiting in the hall for supper, then watching the dance, and then having to drive home. Boy oh Boy am I tired today. Oh and my butt and hips are just aching. So today I have decided it will be a day lying on the couch.

Yesterday I felt Lainee really good on the outside for about 15 minutes. Really sad hubby was at work. Then Alek and I went shopping with the mil.

OH! Alek has been in underwear since Tuesday. Only two accidents (poop) cos he doesn't tell us when he has to go. He's been peeing about every 3 hours. Staying dry even thru nap! I'm one proud momma. I just woke up Tuesday morning and decided to put him in underwear. He even stayed dry/went potty while out shopping yesterday! So now it's only diapers at bedtime.

Only a week and a day until we see Lainee again. Fingers crossed there's nothing wrong with her heart.

I'm finally not sick anymore. I still have a slight cough but that's it. On Wednesday I had the most horrible heart burn start to the point I was eating tums/candy like water. I had to have something in my mouth or it was bad! Still is. :(

Cryssie I had to go to Zantac to really get mine under control. Now I can keep it down mostly with tums, but only the odd day do I have to take a zantac. It is really helping me. Apparently pepcid is supposed to be good too.

My heartburn is just ridiculous. Not fun at all. I am so sick of the taste of tums now that I have been dealing with it because the taste is starting to make me gag :sick: I also had and incident where DD ate almost an entire bottle of tums while DH was watching her and she pooped tums for at least a week and it looked and smelled terrible!

I am so ready for this ultrasound...But I still have more then a week and it really sucks...I wish he would just order it and have me set it for next week. At least I would know that I won't be having to wait weeks for one if the office is booked...bleh.

I'm back to work...standing all day, and my veins are killing me!!! By the end of the day I want to cry! And my school district has all new programs for reading and math and I haven't a clue what I'm doing b/c everything is different and new...feeling super stressed! But my oldest is in first grade and he gets to come to my school now and I'm loving commuting to work with him!

It seems that with my heart burn if I take something then it makes me a bit nauseous. So I have a choice take something and feel a bit crappy or have my insides feel like they are burning up. :shrug:

Oh and after a day of walking around grocery shopping I now have really bad ligament pain in the baby maker, making it feel like baby is just going to rip out from me. It actually makes me want to grab my belly and hold it up so baby doesn't fall out.

Everything is fine for me except my damn pelvis it hurts so bad at the front!

Nausea, wicked heart burn and zero appetite for me the last several days. :( I have zofran which helps a bit, but my doc only gave me 30 for the month so I'm trying not to take it more than once a day. The script on the bottle says I can take it every 8 hours. Just feeling miserable. We had a wonderfully cool week though! I love the cooler weather. Sorry I haven't been participating all that much. I've been reading just hate to continually complain. I'm so over emotional and crabby.

You and me both. I just have anywhere to vent it. Sorry if I am complaining too much. But I guess that is why we are all here, to support each other even through the crappy parts. So complain away Whitesox!

How about this complaint, anyone still have this issue? My nips are still soooo sensitive! Seriously sensitive. My areolas are itchy every once and a while and the moment I go to scratch or rub I wince. Not fun!

YES! I didn't know anyone else had that problem. LMAO! Itchy but sore. Just wrong. I wasn't implying you complain too much. . .;) I just am so hormonal that I am afraid of what people will say even. I posted on a pregnancy board on facebook and had people saying "Well, you know food aversions are very normal in pregnancy" and "My doctor said to cut the pill in half, that will help" and "If you just put flavoring in your water you will be fine". . .I don't mind advice AT ALL, but when it is said in a condescending way like it's a miracle cure or like I'm stupid then I'd prefer not to hear it TYVM. There are so many who won't take a tylenol during pregnancy even, and while I respect them very much for their choices, those are NOT my choices. If my doc says a medication is needed or helpful and okay for the baby, you can bet your arse I'm taking it if I'm miserable. I don't have an ounce of martyr in me. I'm wondering if some of my reflux/heartburn/nausea is because I'm constipated as well. Just thought of that a bit ago. Fun times eh??

HOLY CRAP, you're on Cantaloupe week!! WOW! :)

:rofl: yup half way there. Though it is funny on the website I am a banana but on the ticker it show a melon.

If you are constipated that will 100% contribute to your nausea. While I was young I always had chronic constipation and I would dry heave all the time because I was so 'full'. I would definately try some metamucil or other type of fibre drink to help that out. It will take a few days but it should help. I think that even someone said milk of something worked for them, sorry have no idea how to spell it, but it started with M

My nips and boobs in general hurt. A sports bra has helped sufficiently.

Ee! I'll be half way on Wednesday!

Yep, took some milk of magnesia tonight. Hopefully that will make a difference.

I've been wearing sports bras mostly as well, I do fine while they are on but WHEW, take them off and my boobs hurt and itch a ton. LOL

I just want to know when I get back to that "OH I'm so happy to be pregnant" feeling again. WHILE I am HAPPY, I may have a hard time showing it at the moment. Totally worth it in the end, I know. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->